MAC Select SPF 15 Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Other
MAC Select SPF 15 Foundation
MAC Select SPF 15 Foundation NC20Bobbi Brown Make UP

3.3

Active Ingredient:Octyl Methoxycinnamate Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polydecene, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Tea-Isostearate, Tea-Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Kaolin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Pantethine, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Steareth-21, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Steareth-2, Perfluoropolymethylisopropyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben may contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens

on 3/3/2012 11:11:00 PM

My first issue with this foundation is that the coverage is very light. My biggest problem with this foundation, however, is how it tends to turn very orange. My shade is NC20 and it made me look almost oompa-loompa like. So for a very light coverage and horrible yellow-orange tint, this foundation is not worth the price at all. Many drug store foundations easily beat this one.

on 3/6/2011 8:29:00 AM

I have been wearing this foundation for about two years now and have oily/combination skin with mild acne. I find it great for the first 3hours of wearing, as it gives you natural looking, dewy skin. I would say the coverage is light but works well when combined with a good concealer. One big problem is that it does not last very long, (by the end of an 8 hour working day I look like a greaseball!) Also another big flaw is that it transfers really easily onto everything at the slightest touch which is really annoying! Overall i would say that is product is OK...

on 11/11/2010 10:36:00 AM

Perfect colour match, goes on easily and if used with primer lasts for the day. Also, a little goes a long way

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I went to a MAC makeu-up counter and I have never been so insulted. I was trying the different colors and a guy that works for MAC was very rude to me!!! He acted like I was not good enough for MAC products???? Can you only look like a model to use this stuff. I was so upset when I left. I will never buy any MAC products EVER!

Meh. I really wanted to love this foundation. It was just...OK. When it was applied on me at the MAC counter it looked FLAWLESS. Gorgeous dewy finish. After a few hours (maybe 3-4) I noticed a sticky greasy feeling on my skin. OK i thought, ill just apply a matt primer next time I put it on. I got matched with NW 15. When Iput it on at home, I did my usual misturizer/primer routine, but it collected into the pores on my cheeks and left tiny marks there. This foundation doesnt blend as well as you would expect a $28 foundation to do. I had to go over spots on my chin and nose where it has collected and clumped up. I figured maybe it was the brush i was using so I switched to a damp sponge. Still mediocre blending. It was less oily once i applied my primer but still made me greasy after 4-5 hours. Im probably going ot return this soon. $28 for a foundation that fades after a few hours, settles into pores, and blends horribly just isnt worth it in my opinion.

Very good coverage. This is the first non-drugstore foundation i've ever bought- I am happy with it. I'm glad the girls helped me pick the color and show me how to apply it! The packaging is nice(you have to buy a pump with it) and a little goes a long way. I also like that its sheer and you can add powder, bronzer, blush on top of it and it doesn't ever look too heavy. Would buy again!

on 9/2/2009 10:45:00 PM

I got a sample of this and I was quite disappointed. The only thing I like about it is the color match. Otherwise, it emphasized my blackheads, sank a little bit into my pores, and cake into my dry spots. Wasn't very smooth overall, even with primer. It looked okay, the coverage was okay, but it couldn't neutralize all of my red spots and light pimple irritations. Even my fiance noticed that my face didn't look as smooth haha.

on 7/6/2009 8:00:00 PM

I used this foundation before I switched to Studio Fix. I really like it and I used it all the time in the winter. I got pretty much the same effects as Studio Fix but not as heavy. I think its the Perfect MAC foundation when you want medium coverage

on 5/17/2009 7:46:00 PM

I only bought this because I'm a makeup beginner and the MA at MAC sold it to me and I bought it! As well with the 191 MAC brush... which is square (not the best..) I find it very watery and not such a good coverage per say

While this foundation matched my skin perfectly (NC 42-44), this foundation made my skin very oily, which is pretty surprising, considering that I have super dry skin that is seemingly incapable of producing oil. It also broke me out like no other.