MAC Select SPF 15 Foundation

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
MAC Select SPF 15 Foundation
MAC Select SPF 15 Foundation NC20Bobbi Brown Make UP

2.0

Active Ingredient:Octyl Methoxycinnamate Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polydecene, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Tea-Isostearate, Tea-Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Kaolin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Pantethine, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Steareth-21, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Steareth-2, Perfluoropolymethylisopropyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben may contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens

on 12/31/2005 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Okay, im gonna be brief cause i think ive moaned enough about MACs whole wrong undertone for my DDD skin thing and noone likes a whinger:)aNYHOWS THIS TIME THEY GOT THE WRONG COLOUR -CLAP, CLAP- what an achievement, the sales assistant gave me NW55 which was blatantly way too dark and you know i wasnt even gonna go back and sort out the problem. Apart from that, did last all day much to my anxiety was starting to wish it would just go away like the studio fix(see review for that if you wanna know bout that great escape). And for ppl who MAC does provide their colour, it has SPF-always a bonus.
Overall just another Mac dissapointment, MAC do me wrong, how they do me wrong -looks down sadly- Seems im the only one in the world who is not in love with MAC. UPDATE- went back to it after bout 6 months and it had seperated it was disgusting like dripping water and thin another thick goo how cheap, Px makeup dnt do that, plus the packaging means it is just to easy to make a mess.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This liquid foundation looked really nice on my skin when first applied and felt nice. Looks natural with even coverage. This didnt have good staying power on my combination skin though and I would not repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I swapped for this because I was looking for a foundation that was sheer enough for summer. I usually wear Studio Fix Powder or Fluid during the winter months. This product was difficult to blend even with a wet sponge. The coverage is light to medium. This did not give a matte finish at all. By mid-day, my t-zone was a greasy mess. After touching up with blot powder, my face stayed matte for maybe 4 more hours and then it got greasy all over again and started turning orange. I don't recommend this for oily/acne prone skin. Maybe someone with normal skin will get some use out of it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I am glad I asked for a sample before making purchase. I am a newbie to the MU world and I knew better than to buy this product. The MAC MUA tested it on my chin in the store and I will say NC45 matched me perfectly but by the time I walked the mall and got home..my chin was chalky, flaky, and dry on my OILY skin. I tested this product on Thursday and today is Saturday and my chin still feels dry. This product was a bust!

on 6/8/2011 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

When I first bought this product I absolutely loved this foundation. I bought it in Nw45 and the colour was absolutely amazing suited my skin and gave me a light to medium coverage.
I applied it all over my face. I continued to do this for a few days until I developed a rash all over my face, eyebrows and over my eyelids.
I went into store to return it which they did with no problem.
I would recommend this product as it looked really lovely till I developed a rash. I would just suggest that you try a sample first before you purchase.