MAC Select SPF 15 Foundation

Filtered by age: 36-43
MAC Select SPF 15 Foundation
MAC Select SPF 15 Foundation NC20Bobbi Brown Make UP

3.2

Active Ingredient:Octyl Methoxycinnamate Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polydecene, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Tea-Isostearate, Tea-Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Kaolin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Pantethine, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Steareth-21, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Steareth-2, Perfluoropolymethylisopropyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben may contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this foundation only bc I already bought it. It is soooooooooo oily and gets on everything my face to touches. Like seriously who wants to be talking on thier White Iphone get off and see foundation all over the screen and white part. Its horrible and I will never be purchasing this again.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is my HG foundation for years and unfortunately this is now discontinued per the MAC rep that I spoke with by phone. She recommended the Face and Body in it's place, so I may have to give that a try. :-(

on 2/27/2011 9:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I use the Mac Pro Longwear Concealer and I like it because it covers my very dark circles really really well, so I went to my MAC counter to try the foundation, the girl there convinced me to try MAC Select instead, which I was really on the fence about as soon as she put it on me, but you don't know til you try so I bought it. As soon as I put it on I felt like I was wearing foundation. I could feel it on my skin and when I touched my face I could feel the makeup. I returned it 2 days later. Coverage is ok if you want light to a buildable medium coverage and it wasn't cakey, but you could just tell you had it on and that doesn't work for me. I may or may not try the Pro Longwear now.

on 11/11/2010 10:36:00 AM

Perfect colour match, goes on easily and if used with primer lasts for the day. Also, a little goes a long way

on 4/12/2010 10:33:00 AM

Seriously, this is the worst foundation I've ever tried in my life. It just doesn't blend for me. I blend and blend and blend and it just streaks. Takes a while to dry and it just sort of sits atop my skin in a patchy and uneven way. Totally crept into every pore and fine line making me look like crepe paper. It left a mess near the hairline and on the tip of my nose. It seemed to gunk up over my primer and under my loose powder, the two things that IMO are important to work with your foundation. Horrible, horrible, horrible.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This foundation is not worth the price . The texture feels very cheap. NC25 is the nearest color to my skin, but it has an ashen hue. The NC30 makes me look like I had jaundice. The coverage is light and yet not sheer. Don't waste your money.

on 1/25/2010 7:07:00 PM

too dry on my skin, and I have somewhat oily skin too. Doesn't blend well and is overpriced. Big disappointment.

on 12/31/2009 11:55:00 AM

My skin is sooooo sensitive, I have mostly dry skin, and a case of rosacea that is currently under decent control. I rarely find a foundation that won't break me out. However, this is one that goes on nicely (I use a foundation brush and find I get a very nice, even application), stays on and doesn't make me break out. If you have sensitive skin and had given up on foundation as I had, try this one!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I was disapointed with this, Matched at a Mac counter yet when I got home it was clear the colour was too dark for me. They also failed to tell me you have to pay extra to get a pump as it's just an open glass neck bottle. The consistency was ok and easy to blend but I found it cakey. Swapped it away.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

At age 38, my skin is no longer oily like it was when I was a teenager. Paula Begoun recommends this formula for either slightly oily or slightly dry skin, so I decided to give this a try. Unfortunately, I did not find a good color match. Paula says that pink undertones indicate a warm skin tone. I tried this in NW20. It looked chalky on my skintone. Just looking through the darker, warmer shades in the NW line, I did not see any that I thought would work for me. Great formula. Recommend to anyone who can find a good color match.