Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick

Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick

3.6

on 4/17/2018 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I own this in voyager and this lasts and lasts! I love a wine colored lipstick so of course I love this. It does stay sticky so your lips never go dry all the way but this does not bother me at all.beautiful deep red, I will not purchase others but I will repurchase this one.

on 4/16/2018 5:35:00 PM

I JUST LOVE IT. I bought three of them: Loyalist, Lover and Voyager shades. They never dissapoint me. They last for sooo long, they're kiss-proof, dinner-proof, sleep-proof they just stay in place, especially the lighter shades. They do tend to get lips dry, but if you use a bit of lip balm before applying them your lips will be just fine. Recommend it to anyone that want a long-lasting lipstick. Such a shame that their awareness is so low.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this in two colors, Voyager (red as a turkey’s behind) and Pioneer (brick red, maybe?). The applicator is user-friendly and as pinpoint-accurate as a Doppler radar, and it dang well better be. Once you apply this, it’s a part of your life. You must live with this lip color until frustration causes you to scratch it off with a belt sander. Pioneer is a beautiful color that makes your teeth seem whiter. Voyager seems pretty but I can’t get Pioneer off so that I can try it.

I would write more but now I have to go explain to my daughter why mommy will have brick-red lips for the rest of my life.

on 4/14/2018 7:02:00 AM

I have the shade “ Driven” which is a brown colour on me. I like how creamy the product is and I like the applicator shape. however I wouldn’t buy anymore colours because the formula is sticky on the lips and doesn’t 100% dry down

on 4/12/2018 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have to say that I have a love/hate relationship with this product.

While I love the packaging, the hues (Voyager, Seductress and Believer are my favourites, so far!) and the price point; it can dry out your lips. Almost to the point that it looks cracked. Also, precise application is key as this product is VERY unforgiving and usually stains mercilessly. It takes two swipes with a cotton pad and cold cream to remove thoroughly at the end of the day. Consider yourself warned.

Heard good things about HUDA's matte liquid lipsticks.....will keep you posted. ;-)

on 4/10/2018 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have this in the colors Fighter and Driver. Fighter has got to be the most perfect brownish red ever! And it's not yellow based so it makes your teeth look super white!!! The color stays on all day through eating, drinking etc. It doesn't feel like you have lipstick on at all. Not drying at all and it just feels like your lips with nothing on. Well done. But the color Fighter just gorgeous!!!! The color Driver is more of a nude peach and i like it but Fighter is just a prettier color. Really good product. Good job again Maybelline!

on 4/9/2018 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Tad drying, but nowhere near to nyx/urban decay/wet&wild lippies, the formula is best on Lover and Pioneer, Dreamer is also a-ok. Voyager tends to bleed and overdries lips.
Remains a bit sticky, but not a problem for me since i prefer that over paper-dry lips

As for removal, i put a lipbalm over my lips, WAIT for 5 min and then just wipe it off. Also mixes quite nicely with lipbalm if you care for a creamier formula.
Allaround a good product, i wouldnt call it sexproof,but for damn sure will last you 8 hours, and if you happen to have a hearthy fatty meal, its easy to fix and layers nicely. Would reccomend

on 4/5/2018 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

I love this so much! I am a bit of a lipstick junkie, always searching for a colour that suits my skin tone and is also long lasting. Tried Colorpop and heaps of others, but this has proved itself lasting 10+ hours. Most long lasting lipsticks don’t last all that long on me, within 3hours they disappear. I like peachy browns. I have this in Lover and am a NC 42 and it’s quite pink on me, I had hoped it would be more tawny - but it is still quite flattering. I will definitely buy again and maybe try another colour.

on 4/3/2018 3:38:00 AM

This lipstick is so amazing and such good value, I HAD to write a review!

I was looking for a long lasting, touch-proof lipstick everywhere; I tried MAC and Stilla versions but both of these made my lips feel and look flaky and dry within half an hour. I also didn't like the way the color faded in the MAC and the Stilla range.

I bought the Maybelline one by accident thinking it's a lip gloss, and then was surprised when the color just lasted all day long and did not budge at all! It felt beautiful to put on, left my lips feeling and looking moisturised and healthy, and best of all; by the end of my day the color fades into a beautiful natural looking lip stain! This has become my go to lipstick, love it!! It's also a fraction of the price of the other brands I tried

I have the Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink in the dreamer shade

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

If you are living in a cold climate and suffer from dry lips or alternatively you are in your 40s avoid this product like a plague.

It simply makes you look DEAD. It sucks out any colour, any light from your face, you actually look like you are decomposing already because your lips peel so bad! The colour selection is really crap - how many people wear blue matte lips that make them look like a DEAD Diva Plavalaguna? Plus it smells with vanilla soap, it is really awful.

So why I gave it two lippies although it really deserves 0? Because I paid for it so I'm desperate to make it work. I have realised that the colour no60 'Poet' is a dupe of a discontinued NARS Douceur blush. It stains slightly so it stays on cheeks for many hours and when you put a slightly pinkish highlighter on top it gives (at leas to my face) a subtle, natural colour that works well with my warm but pale complexion just like Douceur would. I apply it with a stippling brush from Real Techniques and it works for a subtle, everyday makeup.

I will not repurchase though.

Popular Lipsticks