NYX Professional Makeup Hot Singles - Happy Hour

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really like the NYX eye shadow singles. I find that they apply smoothly, are really pigmented, blend easily, and last all day with a good primer. I'm afraid they're discontinued because I've been having a hard time finding them lately, and yesterday there were a lot of them on clearance at Ulta.
They were $1.19 so I picked up a few different colors.
Happy Hour is the perfect medium matte cool brown; it's actually the first one I have found that doesn't lean "orangey" on me and I absolutely love it. I have hooded eyes and use it on the hood to help it appear to recede.
I would definitely buy it again if I am able to find it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

NYX describes the color of "Happy Hour" as a "medium matte cool brown," and that's accurate.

I looked far and wide for such a shade (it's harder than you'd think!) and I'm quite pleased with "Happy Hour." It's well-pigmented, smooth, and easy to blend. I'm not aware if it's a dupe for any MAC shadow, but it may well be. I don't own "Wedge," but based on photos, "Happy Hour" might be "Wedge's" cooler cousin.

At any rate, "Happy Hour" is a great "no-makeup" eyeshadow on NW15, brunette, green-eyed me. It applies nicely and lasts well over a good primer.
I'd gladly buy this one again.