MISSHA All-Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF 50+/PA+++

MISSHA All-Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF 50+/PA+++

on 2/23/2018 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really enjoy this sunscreen, it protects my skin yet feels lightweight, my foundation applies over this beautifully without pilling or streaking and my skin feels nicely hydrated. I'm Mediterranean, yellow/medium undertone and it doesn't leave a white(ish) cast to the skin. I will certainly repurchase when I'm finished with my current bottle. Given the elegance and effectiveness of the product, it's an excellent value.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This review is for the version in the green bottle with the metallic green cap that is not Soft Finish. This version is a light milky liquid that applies nicely and absorbs quickly into the skin. There's a faint floral scent, but it is not strong at all and it doesn't last. Once the sunscreen has dried, it has a demi-matte/natural finish. I have been wearing this under makeup for a few weeks and I am very pleased with the results as it doesn't make the foundation cakey or too greasy. My skin is sensitive and combo, and sunscreens usually cause me a lot of problems; I am also over 30 and very fair, so I would rather deal with breakouts than sun damage. This essence sunscreen has not caused me any kind of irritation or breakouts at all yet, and I am grateful for that. I will continue to purchase this sunscreen because it is both effective and nice to use.