100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

If you can find this, Buy It!! I just bought it randomly at Marshalls and probably one of the best Highlighters in my collection. I already know I will be getting compliments on how it Looks. It blends very Soft and easily and Super Blinding. It looks Pearl in the Pan and the Color Shifts when Applied like Holographic or Prism. There is alot of Product in the Pan also. I found a new Love!! This is Highly Recommended for Highlighter Lovers!

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

2 years ago

This is one of my everyday loves! It is so light and lasts all day! I bought mine at QVC and it came with the angled application brush. I also purchased the gold honey from Ulta. Way smaller but i love it! No brush came with that one though.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

3 years ago

This was one of those products that I absolutely had to have as soon as I saw pictures of it. I am quite fair, and the colors of Laura Gellar's other Gelato highlighters are all a little too dark to work as highlights on my skin tone. I prayed that she'd release a lighter highlight and I got my wish and then some. Diamond Dust is a semi-sheer white with a strong pink shift. On the skin, it looks almost wet in some lights and then glowy pink at other angles. The formula is so silky and luxurious, and this highlight can be built up to be very dramatic. I've also mixed it with other highlights to give them that pink shift and it works beautifully. I've used this as an inner corner highlight on my eyes as well, and there it seems like the pink shift comes out a little more because I pat/pack it on. The packaging is simple, but made of thick, durable plastic that protects the product that is inside. I highly recommend this for highlighter fans and for fair and very pale people as well.

About reviewer (564 reviews)

Age30-35