Jordana Sculpt n' Go Creamy Contour Stick

Price: $

on 11/18/2017 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This cream contour is so, so good! Admittedly, I haven't tried too many cream contour products since I usually prefer powder to cream, but this one beats most of my contour products - cream and powder alike. I'm fair with cool undertones and bought the lightest of three shades, and it's the most natural contour shade that I have found for my skin tone. Not a product for those who want intense, noticeable contour, but perfect if you just want to enhance the natural shadows of your face.

It's creamy, pigmented and it practically blends itself. The packaging is okay, though the plastic lid I feel like it could be prone to cracking. You get a good amount of product (6.5g/0.23oz) that'll last you a long time, considering a little goes a relatively long way.

I love this so, so much, and I will definitely repurchase this. Being new to Jordana, this makes me want to try a lot more from the brand.

+ Cruelty free (certified by both Peta and Leaping Bunny)
+ Vegan
+ 3 shades - though I can't speak for the other shades, at least the lightest one is BOMB for fair skin with cool/neutral undertones
+ Takes no effort at all to blend
+ Your face will look natural yet sculpted
+ Really affordable

- None, that I've found so far!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am always on the lookout for pale skin friendly non-bronze sticks for contouring, and on a recent trip to Walgreens for hair scissors I stumbled onto this product from Jordana. I picked it up figuring that if it didn't work I'd only be out $5, but it turned out to be an amazing product. I got shade light, but they also have a medium and deep. My review will focus on the shade light, which is a very nice, creamy cool taupe shade. My HG cream contour is Illamasqua Hollow, but the pot I have is getting kind of old and dried out. I find Jordana's stick to be very similar in color (possibly a smidge more cool) and performance but with one big difference: Jordana's is in a stick form sized for underneath the cheekbones, so you don't even need a contour brush to use this. I just dab or draw it on (depending on how strong I want to contour to be) and then blend it with my fingers. It glides on, blends well, and looks very natural. The packaging is sleek and cute, and the label even has an art deco kind of vibe to it. This is a hidden gem in the drug store and I highly recommend it.