Urban Decay Naked Heat

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Urban Decay Naked Heat

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/10/2017 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

My very first UD palette and I gotta tell you, it's a slam dunk! My main issue with all 4 of the previous UD palettes was that they were all too shimmery and too cool toned. The Heat palette is the exact opposite! vibrant beautiful WARM colors that are buttery soft and just the right amount of matte! For once, well worth the $54 price tag! Keep going in this direction UD! I'm liking it!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

So I actually got this product for free as an exchange of the Naked Smokey palette, which did not fair well on my NC50 skin. I love the Naked Heat. I plan to use this as my travel makeup palette. I usually only take a lot shadows when I am traveling for a week or longer, and this is an amazing palette for that, but still at a reasonable size (usually I take my MAC custom palette which is a little large). All of the colors look amazing on my skin and last a long time. I dont mind that there is no black because I rarely line my eyes. I think the sparkly burgundy is more than enough for the type of liner that I like to do on my eyes. I think that this is by far the best Naked Palette on the market and the best eyeshadow quality. I truly feel like my collection is complete, this is the most complete collection of warm shades that I own now...and if amazing on its own and as a supplement to other favorite shades.