Urban Decay Naked Heat

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Urban Decay Naked Heat

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/17/2017 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I know everybody loves this palette and I loved the look of it as well when it first came out; I was excited that there were more matte shades and that the color scheme was so warm. However, when I use the shadows on my eyes, I find that the colors are so tonally similar that they tend to blend into one another and just look like one reddish-brown shadow. I use primer and I set it with concealer but I still get the same results; the shimmers also look very similar once applied on the eyes and I don't find them to be as intense as I would have liked. You cannot layer these too well because you will get fallout. I really like the brush they provided but I rather the price be lowered because I don’t need the brush. For me, this palette is just alright but that might be because social media was hyping this a lot.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Ehhh... the colors are amazing (I don't use the first 4 though) but the texture just seems a little chalky to me, compared to my favorite palette, Too Faced Star Dust. I love the shimmer shadows in the Heat Palette but the matte ones are just too dry and don't go on well for me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love the brand so of course I had to buy the new one that came out. I like about half of the colors the pigments of them are great. I wish they would give you a how to guide like the too faced kits do.

on 8/3/2017 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I don't think I'd ever need to buy this product again because it's a palette but the shades in this are gorgeous and I absolutely LOVE the creative and sturdy packaging. I'm going to be wearing this at my friend's engagement party along with some shadows from the Modern Renaissance (maybe) - actually I think it'll be this or the ABH MR one, but in any case, I love this - great quality shadows, my kind of colours and awesome packaging. I don't think the brush is too bad either :)

on 7/24/2017 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I really love this palette! I own a bunch of different palletes and I would say this one is my favorite one by far. I really like the warm copper tones. It complements my tan skin very well. With this pallete, I use all of the colors. All of the colors are easy to work with and very blendable. With the other naked palletes I owned, I had wasn't using all of the colors in the palette especially the ones at the end because they didn't look good on me or blend easily.

The pigementation on this pallete is amazing. It is very easy to blend and create unique looks. The colors really make my eyes pop and can make any girl look like a sunkissed goddess. My favorite shades are lumbre, scorched, and dirty talk. I really like those shimmer shades and they don't flake off. They all are easy to apply and they stay on for a long time also. I also like the matte shades and how they look in the crease. The texture of the shadows are very nice too.

The packaging is also very cute and creative. It gives you a summer type of look and the case is solid and so it is very travel friendly. The naked heat comes with a brush and I actually really like the brush. It's too sided blendy brush and I feel like it gives me a lot of control.

The only thing I would change about this pallete is maybe like adding a coppery gold color. Lumbre looks more of a pinkish rose gold then a coppery rose gold. I think having a gold would have been nice.

Pricewise, yes it is pricey at $54 but the quality is amazing, and the colors are very unique and long lasting.

Overall, I love this pallete and it's the perfect for my tan skin tone. Well done Urban Decay :)