Urban Decay Naked Heat

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Urban Decay Naked Heat

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/15/2017 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

These eye-shadows are absolutely gorgeous colours and great quality as well.
I already own both Naked 2 & 3; Basics 2 and Vice 4, so it's safe to say I'm a huge fan of UD's eyeshadows! When UD first announced this I knew I would have to buy it. The colours looked stunning and I knew they would work perfectly with my green eyes and auburn hair. I must have spent hours lusting over swatches of this online before it finally arrived.
There was no way I could wait until it was released in Australia (I think it took over a month to be released here vs. US), so I got a friend to help me purchase it from Sephora.com The first few times I tried to order it my order was cancelled because it was out of stock!

Finally I got my hands on it- love at first sight. It was even more beautiful than I'd expected and the quality was just as good as other UD shadows. There was minimal fall-out from the brush and it blended beautifully. The colours really did enhance my green eyes. I think the colours would suit most complexions, though.

I never used to wear colours this dark to the office, but my go-to shades, like Dirty Talk and Scorched, don't look too loud or trashy. I get a lot of use out of all the colours- asides maybe Low Blow (doesn't suit me) and Ashes (too dark) and have already hit the pan with Ounce (which is almost identical to Booty Call in N2). Usually, when I buy a new palette I'll use it -and only it- for a week or so and then start rotating other palettes back in. Not so with this- I've used it faithfully since it arrived months ago.

Only downsides to this palette is the lack of variety. I know that this palette has a definite 'theme', but shades like He Devil, Dirty Talk, Scorched and even Lumbre are almost identical. I will almost always use a gold or platinum shade from another palette with this. The addition of those shades would have made this palette even better.
Another downside- the writing on the outside case is starting to fade and scratch off. I prefer the N2 & 2 style cases.
I know that UD were pretty late to the party with a sunset-toned palette- it seemed like they were playing catch up with ABH MR, TF Sweet Peach and tarteist pro. That said, I own tarteist pro and find it compliments this palette, so I don't feel like I'm doubling up too much. I don't own TF Sweet Peach or ABH. Despite the market already being saturated with similar palettes, I'm glad I own this. The quality is great and the shades beautiful.

on 10/26/2017 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my second Naked palette, i have the first one and i don't really use it much. The colors are too cool for me and end up looking muddy. When I saw the colors for Naked Heat, i was sure this was made for me. I used to buy bronzers to use as eyeshadow, i love the look of orange and amber eyes since im a redhead with green eyes. It was actually really hard to find colors like these before Naked heat came out!

I am so in love! I look forward to trying new looks every day with my palette. I use the colors on the left for every day and the ones on the right for nighttime looks. Some reviews say the looks are very similar but i don't agree—maybe its because i have fair skin, but every color shows up vividly on me. If i use the darker colors for eyeliner or even the shimmer they really stand out. So happy with this purchase!

One of favorite palettes I've ever owned!

on 10/1/2017 7:36:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If you love warm, neutral, yet 'natural' looks this is practically the only palette you will need in your life, especially if you have yellow undertones in your skin. I didn't buy into the hype of any of the other naked palettes but when I saw this I grabbed it with both hands. Buttery shadows, easy to blend, classy colours. I am in love. Somebody get me back up please 😁

on 8/18/2017 6:56:00 PM

This came out right before my birthday. My sister ended up getting it for me, but I probably would have bought it myself otherwise. I'm not the biggest warm tone fan and prefer to create warm looks every now and then and use cooler shades on a daily basis. I have naked 1-3 and smoky and felt like I needed to add this to my collection. I do feel like they were late to the game with this color scheme. This isn't a palette you're going to grab to create a ton of different looks with. You can do an everyday neutral but warm look with the first cream color and the two first matte browns. But other than that it's good to be an orange or brick look. Which I'm okay with, this is fun to grab when I'm in the mood for that kind of look. I have morphe 35O which I never use and ABH modern renaissance but that's about it warm palette wise since like I said, that color scheme isn't my everyday. I never use 35O, either. I like that this has the brick/red shades and some shimmery reds. I feel like those are different amongst the coppery shimmers that usually go with the warm tones. Also the pop of plum is nice. The shimmers are kind of hard and are definitely better when used with your finger or a wet brush. The color pay off is good, not a lot of kickback, and blend pretty well. Idk though I personally feel like the formula is a tiny bit different than the other naked palettes I have. Or at least the first two. I feel like those ones are creamier. Overall I liked this and am glad to have it. Doubt I'll ever use it up so I said no to repurchase. I think you have to ask yourself a few things to determine if you want this or not because again, warm tones aren't everyone's thing and if it is your thing, a lot of things have already been brought out in that color scheme.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Finally a Naked palette that works for me! When I first saw this palette online, I couldn't believe my eyes. It's like someone read my mind with the colors and also more mattes. Seven mattes and five shimmers. The reason I haven't bought any Naked palettes previously, is because of the ratio of shimmers to mattes. Nine shimmers to three mattes won't do it for me. I think this is the ultimate warm toned palette. The packaging is outstanding with the magnetic closure and heat theme reinforced. I am reminded once again that you pay for quality and get it from these palettes.

Most of all, I love how Urban Decay stayed true to the Heat theme and the amber, rust, red colors. They went all out on this one. For myself, this is a palette where I will use every single shadow and it's rare that I can say that. Sauced and Chaser are good transition colors and could make a nice natural day look with Low Blow. The shimmers are absolutely gorgeous. I like that the shades are similar and true to the range for this palette. The things that some have criticized are the very things that I love about this palette. The colors are very flattering to my coloring. I have dark mahogany red hair with green eyes and NW20 skin. My eyes really pop with these warm tones.

I have to stand up for the darker mattes. There has been criticism of En Fuego and Ashes. It's been said that they don't swatch well on the arm. But when I used both of them, I found them easy to apply, not chalky or lacking in pigment at all. Ember is a standout bronzy, coppery shimmer shade that is beautiful on the lid. Scorched and Dirty Talk are two different shades of red shimmer that are amazing on the lid. I see a lot of looks that I can create with these shades.

Pros -

Warm toned eye shadows that stay true to the Heat theme and have outstanding pigmentation, long wearing
Quality packaging with magnetic closure, mirror and brush included
More matte shades

I can't think of any Cons except maybe the price at $54. But you are paying for the quality of the packaging and the product. If you do not like warm tones, then this is definitely not for you.

This will most likely be one of my best loved and most used palettes. I am really pleased that Urban Decay went all out with the warm toned theme and also added more mattes.

on 7/23/2017 1:24:00 AM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

This palette is lovely but does have some flaws.

Positives
- beautiful shades
-smooth blendable yet pigmented matte shades
- creamy pigmented metallics
- colours are cohesive and easy to create a look with
- sturdy and aesthetically pleasing packaging
- decent brush

Negatives
- not much variety. It's hard to create looks that are visibly different from each other.
- some shades are too similar (he devil & cayenne or dirty talk & scorched
- the shade ounce - a frosty velvet shade. It's doesn't work well for anything and doesn't go well with all the warm shades. A matte cream would have been better.

Overall I really enjoy this palette and do use it a lot. If you love warm shades, as I do, then you too will love this palette. If you are looking for a palette to create a variety of very different looks this might not be the one for you.

This palette has exceeded my expectations in an Urban Decay palette in all honesty I was not happy with some of there palettes. But this has restored my faith in them 10 fold! This Naked Heat is one of the most lovely palettes I've have the pleasure of owning. The shades are so dang blendable but not too the point where they get muddy. Just a great texture and smoothness they don't make my eyes look crepy either. The colours including the shimmers are just so easy to apply with minimal to no fallout. I did a full eye look in no time with this and can see multiple looks right off the top of my head. About me very cool toned, NW20 or below, light blonde hair, and green eyes for reference. Here are some of my favorite shades.

Ounce is a great brow bone highlight and it looks so dang pretty on. It's smooth and buttery and is excellent for blending out shades and on its own it goes right in with my skintone. En Fuego, Ashes, and Cayenne in the crease are just awesome together they make a very groovy defined crease that kinda reminds me of a sunset. I use Ashes to really define it. The brush in this palette I had no problem using and I actually like it. It made applying and blending out shadows in my crease no problem whatsoever. Lumbre is gorgeous and should be made permanent imo. I love it on the lid with Scorched on the other half. I add a little ounce in the middle and it really makes my eyes standout and look bigger. I love that this palette has a lot of mattes I think this is one of the few Naked palettes that doesn't have a ton of glitter bombs. I'm super impressed at how well the shades coordinate with each other.

At first I wasn't going to buy this but once I realized that they were all neutrals and they were so pretty I thought yea I really would like it. So glad I did because I love this palette it's one of Urban Decays best for me in a while. I own Nakeds 2,3,Smokey, and now Heat and I would most definitely repurchase this. The shadows are smooth, buttery, and have minimal fallout. Much more mattes and the blend ability on these bad boys is amazing! So happy I bought this I think this could work with a majority of skintones plus they are a dream to use and make almost any look so easily. Also on me they do not crease nor settle into fine lines or transfer to my upper lid. I also like how smooth they apply and how light, pigmented, and comfortable they feel on my lids. So happy with this palette. Recommended.