Urban Decay Naked Heat

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Urban Decay Naked Heat

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely love love love this palette. The packaging is stunning very good quality with a very nice size good quality mirror. Its beautifully pigmented the shadows are so buttery and blendable. Literally the perfect formula. The brush is very nice though you will need a blending/ crease brush aswell. Enough different shades & finishes to do many complete looks. Lots of transition & crease shades lots of finishes mattes, Satin & glittery/ foiled. Some of the more glittery foiled shades look drop dead gorgeous when you first dampen the brush with a little Fix+. This and Naked 3 are my HG Palettes.

Pro’s
Beautiful sturdy packaging
Stunning shades
Fab range of finishes
Can achieve many full looks
Great value for money
Great quality mirror
Nice usable brush
Great for everyday

Con’s
Absolutely addictive I will re purchase again & again
I wish it contained a inner corner highlight. But I just use the highlighter from my shapeshifter contour palette.

on 3/2/2018 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

In my entire life I love the warm eyeshadows. This palette is AMAZING. Not only the colors, which are "my cup of tea", but the pigmentation, the longetivity and the BLENDABILITY are perfect. Do not buy dupes of these palette. It worths the high price.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Great warm toned palette, Love this on tanned skin! I especially love this palette for its matte to shimmer ratio, although the other naked palettes are lovely, I like the fact you can make a completely matte or shimmer look with this palette. It is on the expensive side however for the amount of shadow you get, it is well worth the money

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I had convinced myself I wasn't going to be buying this palette because I already have the anastasiaMR but I saw it in Sephora while on vacation and could not resist. All the shades are absolutely amazing, I love the range of transition shades, it makes everything blend so well together. The deeper colours are great for adding more drama and I love ashes as an alternative to a black shadow. The duochrome shimmers are amazing and a totally different formula from the naked 3 shimmers.
The only downside (maybe) is that it's a predictable palette, I know what sort of look I will get from it every time I go to use it. but I LOVE that look and I love that I don't have to really think about planing a cohesive look with it because it does that for me. I just know I'll use every shade and enjoy it down to the last dust particle.

Popular Palettes