Urban Decay Naked Heat

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Urban Decay Naked Heat

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/23/2018 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I was enamorated with this palette since its release. I live in Brazil and UD takes forever to launch anything here. In the case of NH, it took them a whole year to release the palette at ~75 US$.

I bought it the moment it was up in the Sephora site. It has an absolutely breath taking package... and that is all the good thing to be said about it.

This turd is the WORST MONEY SPENT in a makeup product ever. If your skintone is NC44... DON'T BUY IT!

Actually, DON'T BUY IT AT ALL!

The eyeshadows are dry, chalk and there is no pigmentation in my eyelid no matter what primer I use (WetNWild, Too faced, UDPP, Nyx Waterproof) and any of the brushes I have, be it dry or a little wet with MAC fix plus.

I've never wanted to THROW SOMETHING IN THE TRASH as I have with this palette. I can't return it to Sepgora in Brazil as they don't accept returns. I don't know if I got a bad one, but the fact is I lost money. Now I understand why people are using the Bad Habit dupe.

All stick with my Modern Ren and The Balm Nude Beach and Matte Shmaker.

PS: I've read reviews with people saying this turd has a better quality than the other Naked palette. If this is the best, I am just glad that I never wanted any of the others before this one (just because it is warm). My 5 US$ Colourpop Super Shock eyeshadows are waaaay awesome and waaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper. Shame on you UD.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love these colors, it was love at first sight! I have very little fallout and I can achieve many looks within this one pallete. This is a great pallete for darker skin tones.

on 3/25/2018 12:48:00 PM

When it first came out I thought "I never wear red eyeshadow, PASS", 3 months later I randomly swatched the palette in Sephora and the shade "Scorched" stole my heart. I still couldn't justify the high price point though(I only owned the Naked Basics). 6 months later I found myself more drawn to the warm/red shades and my sights set back to the Naked Heat or the Tarte Toasted(which was cheaper). After reading and watching reviews and swatching in stores, my love for "Scorched" still remained, and I decided that I'd rather have colors that I absolutely adore than save a few bucks. Luckily I got my VIB 20% off coupon from Sephora and picked this baby up! It's up there with one of my favorite palettes with it's blend-ability and the GORGEOUS shimmers.

Granted people are correct in that most looks you create out of this look the same, but I love the looks so I ain't complaining!

on 2/23/2018 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I always wanted one of the Naked Palettes but none of them really appealed to me enough for me to make a purchase. That was the case, until Naked Heat came along. I’m very into my blue, purple and gold eyeshadows but there was something about Naked Heat that made my mouth water and made me want it ASAP! Soon enough I received it as an Anniversary present and was not disappointed.

The shade selection is stunningly beautiful. I find the eyeshadows extremely pigmented and easy to work with, especially with you use the right brush. If you are struggling to use the shade En Fuengo, use a large dense brush like Morphe’s B40 brush and you’re good to go. The shades are very long lasting and last all day without fading. I also find that I can create a very varied amount of looks with this palette. I can create daytime, nighttime, neutral and colourful looks that don’t all look the same. My most used shades are Chaser, Sauced, Low Blow, Dirty Talk, Sorched, En Fuego and Ashes.

I love this palette so much that I just brought it’s companion palette, Petite Heat, on presale. If you’re on the fence about this palette, I’m telling you you’ll won’t be disappointed. This was the Naked pallete I was waiting for!!

on 12/6/2017 8:05:00 PM

Love the shades in this palette. The oranges and warm colors are right up my alley. Must have if you don't have these shades in your collection.

on 12/5/2017 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am in love with this palette. Of all the warm/sunset like palettes, this appeals to me the most. First off, I love the quality of UD shadows - perfect, buttery soft, highly pigmented. The colours have a deep undertone to them that make them exquisite on darker skin, that some of the other warm palettes are lacking and make some colours look ashy. Yes, some of the shades are similar but my absolute favourite shade of es are something along the lines of Scorched or Dirty talk so I'm not complaining. I also disagree with the need for a standout red colour. I never use the bright reds in my other palettes because they are too red for me, so I appreciate the more neutral approach to the reddish eye. It's more flattering to me. Ashes and En Fuego are incredible shades to smoke your look out as well. This is probably my favourite palette ever and I highly recommend especially to deeper skin tones.

on 11/2/2017 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love these types of berry burnt orange -eh pallette with a pop of color in the centre lid and we have lots of matt colors the packaging is also great love this pallette.

on 10/17/2017 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I know everybody loves this palette and I loved the look of it as well when it first came out; I was excited that there were more matte shades and that the color scheme was so warm. However, when I use the shadows on my eyes, I find that the colors are so tonally similar that they tend to blend into one another and just look like one reddish-brown shadow. I use primer and I set it with concealer but I still get the same results; the shimmers also look very similar once applied on the eyes and I don't find them to be as intense as I would have liked. You cannot layer these too well because you will get fallout. I really like the brush they provided but I rather the price be lowered because I don’t need the brush. For me, this palette is just alright but that might be because social media was hyping this a lot.

on 10/10/2017 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My first Naked palette. My bf purchased the original Naked palette for my birthday but I was disappointed to see that there were only 2 matte shades so I exchanged it for Naked Heat which has 7 matte shades.

At first I was afraid this palette would be TOO red for me. I'm into neutrals and don't really do crazy makeup looks. This palette pulls more burnt-orangy on me than red and I absolutely love it! It looks even better when I self-tan. Overall if you have warm toned skin it will likely look good on you and you will love it. It's a great fall palette and I'm so glad I got it :)

on 10/10/2017 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

My very first UD palette and I gotta tell you, it's a slam dunk! My main issue with all 4 of the previous UD palettes was that they were all too shimmery and too cool toned. The Heat palette is the exact opposite! vibrant beautiful WARM colors that are buttery soft and just the right amount of matte! For once, well worth the $54 price tag! Keep going in this direction UD! I'm liking it!