Urban Decay Naked Heat

Filtered by hair type : Other
Urban Decay Naked Heat

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/6/2017 11:57:00 AM

The package is beautiful and quality of the shadows is better than previous Naked palettes, but it is still not my favorite. The colour selection is not my cup of tea,too much pink and red.

on 11/2/2017 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love these types of berry burnt orange -eh pallette with a pop of color in the centre lid and we have lots of matt colors the packaging is also great love this pallette.

on 8/3/2017 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I don't think I'd ever need to buy this product again because it's a palette but the shades in this are gorgeous and I absolutely LOVE the creative and sturdy packaging. I'm going to be wearing this at my friend's engagement party along with some shadows from the Modern Renaissance (maybe) - actually I think it'll be this or the ABH MR one, but in any case, I love this - great quality shadows, my kind of colours and awesome packaging. I don't think the brush is too bad either :)

This is like a high end 35O version palette. The colors are fiery! I got mine during the preview sale where it was available to Beauty Junkies. The colors are beautiful. There are warm browns, cream, penny, copper, fiery sunset, Amber, burgundy & brick shades. There are even a cpl duochrome-like shades that flash copper. All in all a thoroughly satisfying palette. I am very happy w my purchase ($54, urbandecay.com) UD does it again!!! 12 shades not a single dud/repeat.

Popular Palettes