Urban Decay Naked Heat

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Urban Decay Naked Heat

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/20/2018 12:51:00 PM

I love it- I'm a fan of neutral shades so I love the NAKED palettes. I currently own them all proving that I am willing to shell out the $ for such a great product. The diversity of colors make it easy to create different looks. I tend get a lot of copliments using this particular palette because the colors are so unique. I sometimes like to mix and match with my other palettes too. The cosistancy is smooth, pigminted and has great staying power- especially when paired with UD primer potions. The brush included in each palette is also very good. These shadows are worth every penny!

on 3/2/2018 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

In my entire life I love the warm eyeshadows. This palette is AMAZING. Not only the colors, which are "my cup of tea", but the pigmentation, the longetivity and the BLENDABILITY are perfect. Do not buy dupes of these palette. It worths the high price.

on 2/23/2018 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I always wanted one of the Naked Palettes but none of them really appealed to me enough for me to make a purchase. That was the case, until Naked Heat came along. I’m very into my blue, purple and gold eyeshadows but there was something about Naked Heat that made my mouth water and made me want it ASAP! Soon enough I received it as an Anniversary present and was not disappointed.

The shade selection is stunningly beautiful. I find the eyeshadows extremely pigmented and easy to work with, especially with you use the right brush. If you are struggling to use the shade En Fuengo, use a large dense brush like Morphe’s B40 brush and you’re good to go. The shades are very long lasting and last all day without fading. I also find that I can create a very varied amount of looks with this palette. I can create daytime, nighttime, neutral and colourful looks that don’t all look the same. My most used shades are Chaser, Sauced, Low Blow, Dirty Talk, Sorched, En Fuego and Ashes.

I love this palette so much that I just brought it’s companion palette, Petite Heat, on presale. If you’re on the fence about this palette, I’m telling you you’ll won’t be disappointed. This was the Naked pallete I was waiting for!!

I have all the naked pallets and I’m not going to lie, the shades in Heat didn’t look so naked and kind of scared me, the smoky one doesn’t work on me and I was worried about wasting the best part of anither £40, however I was very sunrises and this is my joint fave along with naked 3.
I haven’t experienced a lot of fallout, the shadows are super smooth and very blendable and you can create some very pretty neutral looks as well as some more dramatic very bold looks. As I mentioned above the smoky one didn’t really work for me, I could never achieve anything better than panda eyes and my lids just looked mucky with the lighter shades, however, using with heat has been a game changer and I find I’m reaching for smoky way more too.

I’m not keen on the brush, the only urban decay brush I’ve liked is the small one that comes with ultimate basics, but that’s just personal taste, I like using the real techniques brushes as I find them better quality and easier to use.

Pigment has been great, it lasts all day on me even without a primer too. Considering it’s staying power it’s very easy way to remove with a damp cloth. I always find with palettes there’s always at least one shade that you know you won’t touch. There’s not a shade I don’t like or won’t use in the pallet.

I looove this palette and would def be repurchasing if I ever run out.

on 12/6/2017 8:05:00 PM

Love the shades in this palette. The oranges and warm colors are right up my alley. Must have if you don't have these shades in your collection.

on 12/6/2017 11:57:00 AM

The package is beautiful and quality of the shadows is better than previous Naked palettes, but it is still not my favorite. The colour selection is not my cup of tea,too much pink and red.

on 10/26/2017 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my second Naked palette, i have the first one and i don't really use it much. The colors are too cool for me and end up looking muddy. When I saw the colors for Naked Heat, i was sure this was made for me. I used to buy bronzers to use as eyeshadow, i love the look of orange and amber eyes since im a redhead with green eyes. It was actually really hard to find colors like these before Naked heat came out!

I am so in love! I look forward to trying new looks every day with my palette. I use the colors on the left for every day and the ones on the right for nighttime looks. Some reviews say the looks are very similar but i don't agree—maybe its because i have fair skin, but every color shows up vividly on me. If i use the darker colors for eyeliner or even the shimmer they really stand out. So happy with this purchase!

One of favorite palettes I've ever owned!

on 10/10/2017 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My first Naked palette. My bf purchased the original Naked palette for my birthday but I was disappointed to see that there were only 2 matte shades so I exchanged it for Naked Heat which has 7 matte shades.

At first I was afraid this palette would be TOO red for me. I'm into neutrals and don't really do crazy makeup looks. This palette pulls more burnt-orangy on me than red and I absolutely love it! It looks even better when I self-tan. Overall if you have warm toned skin it will likely look good on you and you will love it. It's a great fall palette and I'm so glad I got it :)

on 10/1/2017 7:36:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If you love warm, neutral, yet 'natural' looks this is practically the only palette you will need in your life, especially if you have yellow undertones in your skin. I didn't buy into the hype of any of the other naked palettes but when I saw this I grabbed it with both hands. Buttery shadows, easy to blend, classy colours. I am in love. Somebody get me back up please 😁