Urban Decay Naked Heat

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Urban Decay Naked Heat

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/2/2017 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love these types of berry burnt orange -eh pallette with a pop of color in the centre lid and we have lots of matt colors the packaging is also great love this pallette.

on 10/10/2017 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My first Naked palette. My bf purchased the original Naked palette for my birthday but I was disappointed to see that there were only 2 matte shades so I exchanged it for Naked Heat which has 7 matte shades.

At first I was afraid this palette would be TOO red for me. I'm into neutrals and don't really do crazy makeup looks. This palette pulls more burnt-orangy on me than red and I absolutely love it! It looks even better when I self-tan. Overall if you have warm toned skin it will likely look good on you and you will love it. It's a great fall palette and I'm so glad I got it :)

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

So I actually got this product for free as an exchange of the Naked Smokey palette, which did not fair well on my NC50 skin. I love the Naked Heat. I plan to use this as my travel makeup palette. I usually only take a lot shadows when I am traveling for a week or longer, and this is an amazing palette for that, but still at a reasonable size (usually I take my MAC custom palette which is a little large). All of the colors look amazing on my skin and last a long time. I dont mind that there is no black because I rarely line my eyes. I think the sparkly burgundy is more than enough for the type of liner that I like to do on my eyes. I think that this is by far the best Naked Palette on the market and the best eyeshadow quality. I truly feel like my collection is complete, this is the most complete collection of warm shades that I own now...and if amazing on its own and as a supplement to other favorite shades.

on 7/13/2017 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The colors are absolutely beautiful and pigmented. The shadows still look phenomenal after 10 hours of wear! Plus, if you have yellowish undertones like me (I'm Asian), these shades will really compliment your skin tone c: My only thing is the price...but it's still good quality that matches the price.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Just a quick initial review. I like the warmth of this pallete (finally something that doesn't look ashy on my skin) and the quality of the shadows. I'm more of a neutral girl and I feel like this takes me ever so slightly away from that zone with all the popping orange tones. I'm thinking I could get bored of this palette quicker than I want though because It feels like I can't get that much variation in looks. The one colour that I was excited about was Lumbre but then I swatched it beside Mac Expensive pink and realized that they are so similar. Expensive pink being ever so slightly lighter and more pigmented. The matte lighter browns are also really nice but are so simialr to Mac Soft Brown and Mac Saddle but more pigmented and slightly warmer. So for those reasons I have been wavering on my decision to return the pallette :(. The one colour that really surprised me in a great way is Ember. It is so crazy unique. It looks like a metallic purple/grey brown in some light and in other light it has an orange bronze irridecent look. Because of that colour alone plus some of the bright shimmery orange shades that I don't have in any other palette, I am hedging more towards keeping this. Arghhh I just wish it was an easy keep vs no keep decision. It's quite expensive palette to have if there is some duplication already in your collection.

Update1: I didn't end up returning it... and sooo glad I stuck with it. I realized that the matte shades that had Mac dupes were just so much more luxurious to put on and some how it just looked ever so slightly nicer and more pigmented on my skin. I actually find myself using this palette everyday and is so versatile in that I can use some of the colours mixed together as a blush. Also as lip colour if you dab it on top of lip balm. There is something about these warm tones and my skin colouring (NC44) that really make it easy to get this nice every day flushed eye look if I stick to the lighter and medium shades. Anyways.. love this paletted and it will transition nicely into Fall.