Urban Decay Naked Heat

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Urban Decay Naked Heat

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love these colors, it was love at first sight! I have very little fallout and I can achieve many looks within this one pallete. This is a great pallete for darker skin tones.

on 3/25/2018 12:48:00 PM

When it first came out I thought "I never wear red eyeshadow, PASS", 3 months later I randomly swatched the palette in Sephora and the shade "Scorched" stole my heart. I still couldn't justify the high price point though(I only owned the Naked Basics). 6 months later I found myself more drawn to the warm/red shades and my sights set back to the Naked Heat or the Tarte Toasted(which was cheaper). After reading and watching reviews and swatching in stores, my love for "Scorched" still remained, and I decided that I'd rather have colors that I absolutely adore than save a few bucks. Luckily I got my VIB 20% off coupon from Sephora and picked this baby up! It's up there with one of my favorite palettes with it's blend-ability and the GORGEOUS shimmers.

Granted people are correct in that most looks you create out of this look the same, but I love the looks so I ain't complaining!

on 12/6/2017 8:05:00 PM

Love the shades in this palette. The oranges and warm colors are right up my alley. Must have if you don't have these shades in your collection.

on 12/6/2017 11:57:00 AM

The package is beautiful and quality of the shadows is better than previous Naked palettes, but it is still not my favorite. The colour selection is not my cup of tea,too much pink and red.

on 12/5/2017 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am in love with this palette. Of all the warm/sunset like palettes, this appeals to me the most. First off, I love the quality of UD shadows - perfect, buttery soft, highly pigmented. The colours have a deep undertone to them that make them exquisite on darker skin, that some of the other warm palettes are lacking and make some colours look ashy. Yes, some of the shades are similar but my absolute favourite shade of es are something along the lines of Scorched or Dirty talk so I'm not complaining. I also disagree with the need for a standout red colour. I never use the bright reds in my other palettes because they are too red for me, so I appreciate the more neutral approach to the reddish eye. It's more flattering to me. Ashes and En Fuego are incredible shades to smoke your look out as well. This is probably my favourite palette ever and I highly recommend especially to deeper skin tones.

on 10/1/2017 7:36:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If you love warm, neutral, yet 'natural' looks this is practically the only palette you will need in your life, especially if you have yellow undertones in your skin. I didn't buy into the hype of any of the other naked palettes but when I saw this I grabbed it with both hands. Buttery shadows, easy to blend, classy colours. I am in love. Somebody get me back up please 😁

Urban Decay listened to our calls: more matte eyeshadows, less shimmer, please. Finally! (Naked Basics/Ultimate Basics is another story.) I'm glad this palette lives up to the UD quality of eyeshadow palettes: Buttery, smooth and rich pigmentation is what you get. Fallout is minimal. Well, you are allowed expect this when you pay soooo much for an eyeshadow palette, right? Those shades will flatter any skin tone, whether it's for job, school, shopping, night outs or clubbing. I've seen a few tutorials with this product on YouTube. Everyone looked amazing with this (yes, even cool toned people). The color range? Good. Not perfect. Why? I miss a rich red. Maybe mixed with a hint of brown color. Or an orange with red undertones. Something like this. You see, this has many neutral colors. The previous Naked palettes had at least one brighter or outstanding color but this one is missing that. All in all: You want/can spend some cash on a high quality eyeshadow palette? Consider purchasing this one. You want beautiful, warm neutrals? Get your money ready. You can't stop thinking about this palette? Well, what are you waiting for?

on 8/19/2017 9:33:00 AM

What a beautiful palette! I don't think all the looks ends up the same, for example you can use only the mattes or only lighter shades for a look. I like all the shades except Lumbre (little too pink) and Ember ( I don't know what to do with it). I like that there is no black in the palette since I hardly ever use black and when I do I can take it from another palette. I can use all the colors because none of them is too dark. Very happy about this palette! Also I have blue eyes and these kind of colors looks great!

on 8/19/2017 12:38:00 AM

Some reviewers are saying that there are limited looks that can be done with this palette and I agree. To make this work without the colours all mixing together, I try to use contrasting shades ( light and dark). I'm not the biggest user of warm shades but sometimes the mood strikes and this palette is a good choice. I have both ABH MR and TF Sweet peach and I think Heat is closer to sweet peach if you want to compare, but I do like owning both.
I like the texture of these and I'm happy to see lots of mattes! My favourite shade is Scorched. The packaging is absolutely stunning!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love the brand so of course I had to buy the new one that came out. I like about half of the colors the pigments of them are great. I wish they would give you a how to guide like the too faced kits do.