Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/2/2018 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

In my entire life I love the warm eyeshadows. This palette is AMAZING. Not only the colors, which are "my cup of tea", but the pigmentation, the longetivity and the BLENDABILITY are perfect. Do not buy dupes of these palette. It worths the high price.

I have all the naked pallets and I’m not going to lie, the shades in Heat didn’t look so naked and kind of scared me, the smoky one doesn’t work on me and I was worried about wasting the best part of anither £40, however I was very sunrises and this is my joint fave along with naked 3.
I haven’t experienced a lot of fallout, the shadows are super smooth and very blendable and you can create some very pretty neutral looks as well as some more dramatic very bold looks. As I mentioned above the smoky one didn’t really work for me, I could never achieve anything better than panda eyes and my lids just looked mucky with the lighter shades, however, using with heat has been a game changer and I find I’m reaching for smoky way more too.

I’m not keen on the brush, the only urban decay brush I’ve liked is the small one that comes with ultimate basics, but that’s just personal taste, I like using the real techniques brushes as I find them better quality and easier to use.

Pigment has been great, it lasts all day on me even without a primer too. Considering it’s staying power it’s very easy way to remove with a damp cloth. I always find with palettes there’s always at least one shade that you know you won’t touch. There’s not a shade I don’t like or won’t use in the pallet.

I looove this palette and would def be repurchasing if I ever run out.

on 10/26/2017 11:45:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my second Naked palette, i have the first one and i don't really use it much. The colors are too cool for me and end up looking muddy. When I saw the colors for Naked Heat, i was sure this was made for me. I used to buy bronzers to use as eyeshadow, i love the look of orange and amber eyes since im a redhead with green eyes. It was actually really hard to find colors like these before Naked heat came out!

I am so in love! I look forward to trying new looks every day with my palette. I use the colors on the left for every day and the ones on the right for nighttime looks. Some reviews say the looks are very similar but i don't agree—maybe its because i have fair skin, but every color shows up vividly on me. If i use the darker colors for eyeliner or even the shimmer they really stand out. So happy with this purchase!

One of favorite palettes I've ever owned!

on 10/10/2017 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

My very first UD palette and I gotta tell you, it's a slam dunk! My main issue with all 4 of the previous UD palettes was that they were all too shimmery and too cool toned. The Heat palette is the exact opposite! vibrant beautiful WARM colors that are buttery soft and just the right amount of matte! For once, well worth the $54 price tag! Keep going in this direction UD! I'm liking it!

on 9/24/2017 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I'll start by saying this is a gorgeous palette and that there is not a single colour here that I do not love. They all apply beautifully (especially Ember, the duochrome flash in this one is amazing) and they last really well over a base of UDPP. If you are looking for a well-rounded palette, imo, this is not it. Personally, I view it as a supplemental palette, using colours from here to accent and spice up an eye look that is missing a bit of oomph. If you are going into this thinking you can create multiple totally different looks, you may end up disappointed. I'm not an expert, but I can only manage 4 completely different looks with this palette - and to me, that is just fine. I agree with some reviewers who have mentioned that a true gold or bronze, and possibly a true matte red in this palette would have rounded it out nicely. But as it stands, these shadows are amazingly easy to apply and build. Each colour will see use over time, although Ember will probably hit pan first, I really adore it. If you are a fan of warm eyes, this one will be a winner.

on 8/13/2017 7:18:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

The colors in this palette are lovely, and the formulations are excellent. However, I have to agree with other reviewers in that their is not enough variation btw colors in this palette. Yes, I purchased this knowing these were all burnt sunset warm shades; however, the problem is that they all blend together once on the lid in such a way that it all seems to morph into one shade. For the $54 I paid, that's quite a letdown.

I recently bought this palette as I was on the hunt for nice warm colours and the first time I tried them on was awesome. The colours are so beautiful. I think it really compliments those with brown or dark hair. All the colours are all unique in their own way. Only thing I have to say as a con is the packaging. The cover of the palette is very cool, but I personally find the packaging cheap. But then again, you are not buying the product for the packaging, you are buying the actual product. Overall, I do really look forward to using this palette!!!

on 8/12/2017 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This palette is great quality. The shadows are amazing and pigmented and blend really easily. I actually prefer this formula to the old Naked palettes, which had a ton more fallout. I also appreciate that this palette had a ton of mattes, which always kept me from using my other Naked palettes.

However, this palette misses the mark for me. The looks end up all looking the same. There is not enough variation between the shades to be able to get a variety of looks. The undertones are all the same and some colors are too similar to each other, and on the eyes, it doesn't make a big difference between one shade and the next. For my taste, it is a little too monotone. I wish they had played around with some brighter oranges or darker red shades to add a little more spice.

So, it is a great quality palette, but if you're looking for a lot of versatility, you won't find it here.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I had convinced myself I wasn't going to be buying this palette because I already have the anastasiaMR but I saw it in Sephora while on vacation and could not resist. All the shades are absolutely amazing, I love the range of transition shades, it makes everything blend so well together. The deeper colours are great for adding more drama and I love ashes as an alternative to a black shadow. The duochrome shimmers are amazing and a totally different formula from the naked 3 shimmers.
The only downside (maybe) is that it's a predictable palette, I know what sort of look I will get from it every time I go to use it. but I LOVE that look and I love that I don't have to really think about planing a cohesive look with it because it does that for me. I just know I'll use every shade and enjoy it down to the last dust particle.