Urban Decay Naked Heat

Filtered by skin type : Other
Urban Decay Naked Heat

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I waited a long time to purchase this and finally used my Ulta dividends to bring down the cost. I am fascinated with the colors is this palette, because they remind me of fall. If you like warm colors, this is for you. As always, Urban Decay shadows are easy to blend and I think all of the colors in this palette are well pigmented. The brush is actually useable!! and I really like it. There are several good transition colors and nothing is too glittery for my 65 year old eyelids. I would recommend this palette if you do not have many warm colors and this is something you wear. I think it will last forever, as it takes so little due to the intense pigment. I liked it from the first use.

on 7/22/2017 7:20:00 AM

Pretty packaging but I like tin or cardboard better, since when I dropped this on my tile floor, one of the shadows shattered because there was nothing to reduce the shock. Sure it's my fault I dropped the damn thing, but why add more plastic to the world? But anyway. I have a light olive skintone, tanner in the summer and I find these colors flattering. I would have liked a sparkly peach and gold in addition to the lightest pink/whitish shade, since I want more options than one light shadow when blending out my overall "look". The second shade in is not workable that way for me. However, if you have a dark skin tone, this palette might look fantastic and be more workable in that sense. I have to dip into the lighter shades of my Peanut Butter and Jelly palette to make things more flexible. I AM keeping this palette, though, because I have had difficulty finding dark shades that DO flatter me. Most purples and browns look bruise-y on me, and these do not!