Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Love the colors and can tell the shadows are high quality. Buttery and a bit dusty. I wld rebuy it over any other Naked palettes.

The best😭💙

on 7/24/2017 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I really love this palette! I own a bunch of different palletes and I would say this one is my favorite one by far. I really like the warm copper tones. It complements my tan skin very well. With this pallete, I use all of the colors. All of the colors are easy to work with and very blendable. With the other naked palletes I owned, I had wasn't using all of the colors in the palette especially the ones at the end because they didn't look good on me or blend easily.

The pigementation on this pallete is amazing. It is very easy to blend and create unique looks. The colors really make my eyes pop and can make any girl look like a sunkissed goddess. My favorite shades are lumbre, scorched, and dirty talk. I really like those shimmer shades and they don't flake off. They all are easy to apply and they stay on for a long time also. I also like the matte shades and how they look in the crease. The texture of the shadows are very nice too.

The packaging is also very cute and creative. It gives you a summer type of look and the case is solid and so it is very travel friendly. The naked heat comes with a brush and I actually really like the brush. It's too sided blendy brush and I feel like it gives me a lot of control.

The only thing I would change about this pallete is maybe like adding a coppery gold color. Lumbre looks more of a pinkish rose gold then a coppery rose gold. I think having a gold would have been nice.

Pricewise, yes it is pricey at $54 but the quality is amazing, and the colors are very unique and long lasting.

Overall, I love this pallete and it's the perfect for my tan skin tone. Well done Urban Decay :)

on 10/17/2017 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

this was the first naked palette that interested me and I was excited that there were more matte shades and that the color scheme was so warm. However, when I use the shadows on my eyes, I find that the colors are so tonally similar that they tend to blend into one another and just look like one reddish-brown shadow. I use primer and I set it with concealer but I still get the same results; the shimmers also look very similar once applied on the eyes and I don't find them to be as intense as I would have liked. You cannot layer these too well because you will get fallout. I really like the brush they provided but I rather the price be lowered because I don’t need the brush. For me, this palette is just alright but that might be because social media was hyping this a lot.

on 2/23/2018 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I always wanted one of the Naked Palettes but none of them really appealed to me enough for me to make a purchase. That was the case, until Naked Heat came along. I’m very into my blue, purple and gold eyeshadows but there was something about Naked Heat that made my mouth water and made me want it ASAP! Soon enough I received it as an Anniversary present and was not disappointed.

The shade selection is stunningly beautiful. I find the eyeshadows extremely pigmented and easy to work with, especially with you use the right brush. If you are struggling to use the shade En Fuengo, use a large dense brush like Morphe’s B40 brush and you’re good to go. The shades are very long lasting and last all day without fading. I also find that I can create a very varied amount of looks with this palette. I can create daytime, nighttime, neutral and colourful looks that don’t all look the same. My most used shades are Chaser, Sauced, Low Blow, Dirty Talk, Sorched, En Fuego and Ashes.

I love this palette so much that I just brought it’s companion palette, Petite Heat, on presale. If you’re on the fence about this palette, I’m telling you you’ll won’t be disappointed. This was the Naked pallete I was waiting for!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely love love love this palette. The packaging is stunning very good quality with a very nice size good quality mirror. Its beautifully pigmented the shadows are so buttery and blendable. Literally the perfect formula. The brush is very nice though you will need a blending/ crease brush aswell. Enough different shades & finishes to do many complete looks. Lots of transition & crease shades lots of finishes mattes, Satin & glittery/ foiled. Some of the more glittery foiled shades look drop dead gorgeous when you first dampen the brush with a little Fix+. This and Naked 3 are my HG Palettes.

Pro’s
Beautiful sturdy packaging
Stunning shades
Fab range of finishes
Can achieve many full looks
Great value for money
Great quality mirror
Nice usable brush
Great for everyday

Con’s
Absolutely addictive I will re purchase again & again
I wish it contained a inner corner highlight. But I just use the highlighter from my shapeshifter contour palette.