Urban Decay Naked Heat

Filtered by age: 44-55
Urban Decay Naked Heat

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/10/2017 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

My very first UD palette and I gotta tell you, it's a slam dunk! My main issue with all 4 of the previous UD palettes was that they were all too shimmery and too cool toned. The Heat palette is the exact opposite! vibrant beautiful WARM colors that are buttery soft and just the right amount of matte! For once, well worth the $54 price tag! Keep going in this direction UD! I'm liking it!

on 8/13/2017 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

The colors in this palette are lovely, and the formulations are excellent. However, I have to agree with other reviewers in that their is not enough variation btw colors in this palette. Yes, I purchased this knowing these were all burnt sunset warm shades; however, the problem is that they all blend together once on the lid in such a way that it all seems to morph into one shade. For the $54 I paid, that's quite a letdown.

on 7/22/2017 7:20:00 AM

Pretty packaging but I like tin or cardboard better, since when I dropped this on my tile floor, one of the shadows shattered because there was nothing to reduce the shock. Sure it's my fault I dropped the damn thing, but why add more plastic to the world? But anyway. I have a light olive skintone, tanner in the summer and I find these colors flattering. I would have liked a sparkly peach and gold in addition to the lightest pink/whitish shade, since I want more options than one light shadow when blending out my overall "look". The second shade in is not workable that way for me. However, if you have a dark skin tone, this palette might look fantastic and be more workable in that sense. I have to dip into the lighter shades of my Peanut Butter and Jelly palette to make things more flexible. I AM keeping this palette, though, because I have had difficulty finding dark shades that DO flatter me. Most purples and browns look bruise-y on me, and these do not!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is great for anyone wanting to try the "opposite color" technique, it’s loaded with orange / amber shades. I think this would be a welcome addition to anyone's stash who has no/a few basic palettes and wanting something interesting, pretty, and fun.
However... I have looked through all of my other palettes and can find dupes for over half of the colors. Not exact dupes but close enough (ABH MR palette has several similar shades and is a way better formula.) The colors look the same on my eyes, probably because I’m trying to sheer them out, I can get the same effect from the dupe shades I'm finding. And just like a popular youtube reviewer said, it really could of used one or two more shades on the lighter side to balance it out, so I am taking one star off.
So… after much thought (and now a little heartbreak) I returned it. It honestly is a beautiful palette, but I’m 47 and work in a professional environment and I need to keep my looks super neutral, and I can’t get neutral from this palette. If I didn’t already have so many other fun palettes, I would keep it, but now I feel more confident dipping into those orange shades that I have neglected in my other palettes.