Urban Decay Naked Heat

Filtered by age: 36-43
Urban Decay Naked Heat

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/26/2017 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my second Naked palette, i have the first one and i don't really use it much. The colors are too cool for me and end up looking muddy. When I saw the colors for Naked Heat, i was sure this was made for me. I used to buy bronzers to use as eyeshadow, i love the look of orange and amber eyes since im a redhead with green eyes. It was actually really hard to find colors like these before Naked heat came out!

I am so in love! I look forward to trying new looks every day with my palette. I use the colors on the left for every day and the ones on the right for nighttime looks. Some reviews say the looks are very similar but i don't agree—maybe its because i have fair skin, but every color shows up vividly on me. If i use the darker colors for eyeliner or even the shimmer they really stand out. So happy with this purchase!

on 10/1/2017 7:36:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If you love warm, neutral, yet 'natural' looks this is practically the only palette you will need in your life, especially if you have yellow undertones in your skin. I didn't buy into the hype of any of the other naked palettes but when I saw this I grabbed it with both hands. Buttery shadows, easy to blend, classy colours. I am in love. Somebody get me back up please 😁

on 9/24/2017 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I'll start by saying this is a gorgeous palette and that there is not a single colour here that I do not love. They all apply beautifully (especially Ember, the duochrome flash in this one is amazing) and they last really well over a base of UDPP. If you are looking for a well-rounded palette, imo, this is not it. Personally, I view it as a supplemental palette, using colours from here to accent and spice up an eye look that is missing a bit of oomph. If you are going into this thinking you can create multiple totally different looks, you may end up disappointed. I'm not an expert, but I can only manage 4 completely different looks with this palette - and to me, that is just fine. I agree with some reviewers who have mentioned that a true gold or bronze, and possibly a true matte red in this palette would have rounded it out nicely. But as it stands, these shadows are amazingly easy to apply and build. Each colour will see use over time, although Ember will probably hit pan first, I really adore it. If you are a fan of warm eyes, this one will be a winner.

on 7/13/2017 11:02:00 PM

I am so in love with this palette! It's perfect for summer! Urban Decay is my only go to for eye shadow palettes, never found better palette even though everyone is trying to copy them.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is like a high end 35O version palette. The colors are fiery! I got mine during the preview sale where it was available to Beauty Junkies. The colors are beautiful. There are warm browns, cream, penny, copper, fiery sunset, Amber, burgundy & brick shades. There are even a cpl duochrome-like shades that flash copper. All in all a thoroughly satisfying palette. I am very happy w my purchase ($54, urbandecay.com) UD does it again!!! 12 shades not a single dud/repeat.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Love the colors and can tell the shadows are high quality. Buttery and a bit dusty. I wld rebuy it over any other Naked palettes.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Just a quick initial review. I like the warmth of this pallete (finally something that doesn't look ashy on my skin) and the quality of the shadows. I'm more of a neutral girl and I feel like this takes me ever so slightly away from that zone with all the popping orange tones. I'm thinking I could get bored of this palette quicker than I want though because It feels like I can't get that much variation in looks. The one colour that I was excited about was Lumbre but then I swatched it beside Mac Expensive pink and realized that they are so similar. Expensive pink being ever so slightly lighter and more pigmented. The matte lighter browns are also really nice but are so simialr to Mac Soft Brown and Mac Saddle but more pigmented and slightly warmer. So for those reasons I have been wavering on my decision to return the pallette :(. The one colour that really surprised me in a great way is Ember. It is so crazy unique. It looks like a metallic purple/grey brown in some light and in other light it has an orange bronze irridecent look. Because of that colour alone plus some of the bright shimmery orange shades that I don't have in any other palette, I am hedging more towards keeping this. Arghhh I just wish it was an easy keep vs no keep decision. It's quite expensive palette to have if there is some duplication already in your collection.

Update1: I didn't end up returning it... and sooo glad I stuck with it. I realized that the matte shades that had Mac dupes were just so much more luxurious to put on and some how it just looked ever so slightly nicer and more pigmented on my skin. I actually find myself using this palette everyday and is so versatile in that I can use some of the colours mixed together as a blush. Also as lip colour if you dab it on top of lip balm. There is something about these warm tones and my skin colouring (NC44) that really make it easy to get this nice every day flushed eye look if I stick to the lighter and medium shades. Anyways.. love this paletted and it will transition nicely into Fall.

This palette has exceeded my expectations in an Urban Decay palette in all honesty I was not happy with some of there palettes. But this has restored my faith in them 10 fold! This Naked Heat is one of the most lovely palettes I've have the pleasure of owning. The shades are so dang blendable but not too the point where they get muddy. Just a great texture and smoothness they don't make my eyes look crepy either. The colours including the shimmers are just so easy to apply with minimal to no fallout. I did a full eye look in no time with this and can see multiple looks right off the top of my head. About me very cool toned, NW20 or below, light blonde hair, and green eyes for reference. Here are some of my favorite shades.

Ounce is a great brow bone highlight and it looks so dang pretty on. It's smooth and buttery and is excellent for blending out shades and on its own it goes right in with my skintone. En Fuego, Ashes, and Cayenne in the crease are just awesome together they make a very groovy defined crease that kinda reminds me of a sunset. I use Ashes to really define it. The brush in this palette I had no problem using and I actually like it. It made applying and blending out shadows in my crease no problem whatsoever. Lumbre is gorgeous and should be made permanent imo. I love it on the lid with Scorched on the other half. I add a little ounce in the middle and it really makes my eyes standout and look bigger. I love that this palette has a lot of mattes I think this is one of the few Naked palettes that doesn't have a ton of glitter bombs. I'm super impressed at how well the shades coordinate with each other.

At first I wasn't going to buy this but once I realized that they were all neutrals and they were so pretty I thought yea I really would like it. So glad I did because I love this palette it's one of Urban Decays best for me in a while. I own Nakeds 2,3,Smokey, and now Heat and I would most definitely repurchase this. The shadows are smooth, buttery, and have minimal fallout. Much more mattes and the blend ability on these bad boys is amazing! So happy I bought this I think this could work with a majority of skintones plus they are a dream to use and make almost any look so easily. Also on me they do not crease nor settle into fine lines or transfer to my upper lid. I also like how smooth they apply and how light, pigmented, and comfortable they feel on my lids. So happy with this palette. Recommended.