Urban Decay Naked Heat

Filtered by age: 30-35
Urban Decay Naked Heat

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely love love love this palette. The packaging is stunning very good quality with a very nice size good quality mirror. Its beautifully pigmented the shadows are so buttery and blendable. Literally the perfect formula. The brush is very nice though you will need a blending/ crease brush aswell. Enough different shades & finishes to do many complete looks. Lots of transition & crease shades lots of finishes mattes, Satin & glittery/ foiled. Some of the more glittery foiled shades look drop dead gorgeous when you first dampen the brush with a little Fix+. This and Naked 3 are my HG Palettes.

Pro’s
Beautiful sturdy packaging
Stunning shades
Fab range of finishes
Can achieve many full looks
Great value for money
Great quality mirror
Nice usable brush
Great for everyday

Con’s
Absolutely addictive I will re purchase again & again
I wish it contained a inner corner highlight. But I just use the highlighter from my shapeshifter contour palette.

My brother bought me this product in one of the Dubai airport. It’s a phenomenal product. The colours are really beautiful and they are easy to apply. I am able to build up colour without getting eyeshadow all over my cheeks or looking like I had been in a pub brawl. I really like this product, however I earn a teacher’s salary and therefore I won’t be buying it again.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love these colors, it was love at first sight! I have very little fallout and I can achieve many looks within this one pallete. This is a great pallete for darker skin tones.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Naked Heat contains twelve powder eyeshadows; Ounce (ivory shimmer), Chaser (light nude matte), Sauced (soft terra-cotta matte), Low Blow (brown matte), Lumbre (copper shimmer w/gold pearl shift), He Devil (burnt red matte), Dirty Talk (metallic burnt red), Scorched (metallic deep red w/gold micro-shimmer), Cayenne (deep terra-cotta matte), En Fuego (burgundy matte), Ashes (deep reddish-brown matte) and Ember (deep metallic copper-burgundy)

All of the shadows are so finely grained, highly pigmented, apply so creamily and are very easy to blend. As you'd expect from such a rich shadow, the application, blending ability and wear is exceptional; ever since buying my first shadows as a 14 year old when the brand first launched in the UK, all the way up to now as a 34 year old, I can say that I have yet to find a a eyeshadow formula that can outperform the ones that Urban Decay make. The shimmer and shifty finishes are the best wearing; they wear all the way through my working day and beyond, even without using the primer potion - over twelve or so hours until I'm ready to remove them. The matte shadows also wear well without primer, although not quite as well as the other finishes - I do notice a few creases in my makeup at the end of the day.

This palette is a must own for lovers of warm amber-toned neutral shades; the shade selection seems very 'autumn leaves' to me although I'd say that the colour scheme works for any season. Speaking of the colour scheme; there's for every skintone AND all of the shades go with every eye colour. I've had my palette for a while now and I've used every shadow at least twice and am very impressed by how versatile the colours are; night, day, subtle or dramatic - there are so many things to try here, that I've rarely worn the same look twice.

I adore using the Naked Heat palette, but I've been strict and made myself remove a lippie, because these types of shades and finishes aren't particularly unique nowadays. However as the product quality is so good, I still highly recommend that people who like wearing warmer shades pick up this palette.

on 12/6/2017 11:57:00 AM

The package is beautiful and quality of the shadows is better than previous Naked palettes, but it is still not my favorite. The colour selection is not my cup of tea,too much pink and red.

on 12/5/2017 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am in love with this palette. Of all the warm/sunset like palettes, this appeals to me the most. First off, I love the quality of UD shadows - perfect, buttery soft, highly pigmented. The colours have a deep undertone to them that make them exquisite on darker skin, that some of the other warm palettes are lacking and make some colours look ashy. Yes, some of the shades are similar but my absolute favourite shade of es are something along the lines of Scorched or Dirty talk so I'm not complaining. I also disagree with the need for a standout red colour. I never use the bright reds in my other palettes because they are too red for me, so I appreciate the more neutral approach to the reddish eye. It's more flattering to me. Ashes and En Fuego are incredible shades to smoke your look out as well. This is probably my favourite palette ever and I highly recommend especially to deeper skin tones.

on 11/15/2017 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

These eye-shadows are absolutely gorgeous colours and great quality as well.
I already own both Naked 2 & 3; Basics 2 and Vice 4, so it's safe to say I'm a huge fan of UD's eyeshadows! When UD first announced this I knew I would have to buy it. The colours looked stunning and I knew they would work perfectly with my green eyes and auburn hair. I must have spent hours lusting over swatches of this online before it finally arrived.
There was no way I could wait until it was released in Australia (I think it took over a month to be released here vs. US), so I got a friend to help me purchase it from Sephora.com The first few times I tried to order it my order was cancelled because it was out of stock!

Finally I got my hands on it- love at first sight. It was even more beautiful than I'd expected and the quality was just as good as other UD shadows. There was minimal fall-out from the brush and it blended beautifully. The colours really did enhance my green eyes. I think the colours would suit most complexions, though.

I never used to wear colours this dark to the office, but my go-to shades, like Dirty Talk and Scorched, don't look too loud or trashy. I get a lot of use out of all the colours- asides maybe Low Blow (doesn't suit me) and Ashes (too dark) and have already hit the pan with Ounce (which is almost identical to Booty Call in N2). Usually, when I buy a new palette I'll use it -and only it- for a week or so and then start rotating other palettes back in. Not so with this- I've used it faithfully since it arrived months ago.

Only downsides to this palette is the lack of variety. I know that this palette has a definite 'theme', but shades like He Devil, Dirty Talk, Scorched and even Lumbre are almost identical. I will almost always use a gold or platinum shade from another palette with this. The addition of those shades would have made this palette even better.
Another downside- the writing on the outside case is starting to fade and scratch off. I prefer the N2 & 2 style cases.
I know that UD were pretty late to the party with a sunset-toned palette- it seemed like they were playing catch up with ABH MR, TF Sweet Peach and tarteist pro. That said, I own tarteist pro and find it compliments this palette, so I don't feel like I'm doubling up too much. I don't own TF Sweet Peach or ABH. Despite the market already being saturated with similar palettes, I'm glad I own this. The quality is great and the shades beautiful.

on 11/2/2017 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love these types of berry burnt orange -eh pallette with a pop of color in the centre lid and we have lots of matt colors the packaging is also great love this pallette.

One of favorite palettes I've ever owned!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Ehhh... the colors are amazing (I don't use the first 4 though) but the texture just seems a little chalky to me, compared to my favorite palette, Too Faced Star Dust. I love the shimmer shadows in the Heat Palette but the matte ones are just too dry and don't go on well for me.

Popular Palettes