4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

18 days ago

The product itself is beautiful sheer and glow-y as you could expect from this line. A little goes a long way. I find the packaging quite frustrating though. You have to be very careful with the pump and lid so the expensive product doesn’t get wasted. Over all I will probably buy it again because the results are unmatched by anything else I’ve tried.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

2.0

3 months ago

Barely showed up on my NC44 deep-tan skin. If I add more, it becomes way too pink toned and clashes with my very warm undertones. It still has shimmer but not as much as the powder version. I didn't care at all for the shimmer in the powder version but the liquid is not too bad. Although it blends easily, it also dries fast on skin. Best way to apply it is to dot my cheeks with the product on my finger and blend with a brush. It does have good lasting power of 7-8 hours on me. Anyway, I gave this to my daughter who has a lighter, more neutral skin tone and went back for the Dolce Vita shade which is a lot better for my coloring and looks very natural.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3 months ago

A great addition to the "O" franchise. I found the lip gloss a failure and the Multiple, meh, but this is a wonderful product and I suggest getting it even if you have the powder version. They do different things - the liquid sinks in so naturally (and as reviewed you only need a teeny drop) and you can pass on foundation when you want to but still look fresh. It's a terrific base to colour-correct darkness around the eyes. It effectively cancels out blue tones and with an atom-sized amount of product The powder has more shimmer and suits more made-up occasions. I still love it. Over the years, and I've been using this for 15+ years, the amount of shimmer seemed to increase. In the beginning it was hard to get any colour payoff if you can believe that. I used to dig into it with a contour brush to get any action. It is perfect for a fair/neutral complexion; might clash too much with warmer skin tones. Yes I have strayed but this is a sure thing and now with more versatility.

About reviewer (483 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

8 months ago

I am a huge fan of the Orgasm line from Nars (I love the powder blush and lipgloss), and as I am into the natural light-coverage and glowy skin style of makeup, I really wanted to give the liquid version of Orgasm a try. This product comes in a glass bottle with a pump and needs to be shaken before use. A little goes a long way with this! You absolutely do not need a full pump. I use about half a pump and this is enough for both cheeks. It is super pigmented and blends well. I apply this on top of foundation and spread and tap into the skin with my fingers. I then bounce over it with a sponge for an even blend. It gives me a natural and healthy glow, as though I have been for a walk in the breeze. It gives the skin a slightly dewy finish which looks very heathy and glowy. The colour lasts all day without fading, though I do like to set it with powder also. It looks just as nice over light coverage foundations (eg BM Complexion Rescue) as it does over those with fuller coverage (eg. EL Doublewear). I believe this colour would suit most skin tones, but be aware that it is pinker and cooler toned than the powder version. I love the colour and formula and would happily recommend and repurchase. A+

About reviewer (740 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

The product itself is such a lovely blush, match my medium skin tone very well and it stays on my face until the end of the day. I know it is a bit pricey but i got it 20% off at sephora haha. The packaging itself is not really handy, it makes the product a bit messy i hope they'll fix the packaging. But overall i love this product!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

from

a year ago

I love this liquid blush. I had tried the original powder version of Nars Orgasm years ago, aware that it was a cult favourite, and I had not loved it. The powder version has a more orange/warm colouring and on my blonde and tan complexion it didn't make a very flattering impact. I think the powder is nicer on brunettes. As a blonde, I prefer a slightly more pink/cool shade to bring out my colouring. This liquid blush has that. The tiniest amount really brightens my appearance, and the bottle lasts for absolutely ever. Love love it.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

2 years ago

I purchased this blush since it’s launch last year, and to be honest I prefer it over the powder version. Much more pigmented base colour pinky-coral, with a subtle golden sheen compared to the powder version. Texture is very fluid, applies/blends out well on the skin. Dries fairly quickly as well. Works well on powder, stick and liquid (cushion) based foundations. Last for abt 4-6 hrs on my cheeks, so I do notice it fades on me. For me the tricky part of this blush is the amt dispensed. You definitely do not need a full pump if you are faired skinned. Half is even too much for me. I ONLY use less than a drops’ worth, and even that can be too much, a ‘pin head’ is enough for each cheek to give me enough colour as it’s quite pigmented. At this rate I will never have to purchase this product as it will last me a lifetime lol...I’m really enjoying it during the warmer weather, gives a nice healthy glow. Definitely recommend the liquid over the powder...

About reviewer (248 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

2 years ago

Don’t know why I keep searching for something better when any of the NARS’ blush in Orgasm is the perfect shade for me; not too pink, not too peach, just the perfect blend for my fair skin. Others come close, but never quite reach the perfection of the big “O.” Sometimes, the shimmer gets to be a bit much as I’m getting older (been using this shade in all its formulations for over a good 15 years), so when I first heard of the liquid, I had to try. I love the packaging with the glass pump bottle. My only caution is that a little goes a long way so a half pump is more than enough for one application. The first time I went to use it, I was surprised at how liquidy and light the product is, but typical of NARS, the pigment payoff is outstanding. I put a half pump on the back of one hand, then use a finger to dot along each cheekbone. I then blend with my fingers for a sheer, natural look, or blend with a blending blush brush if I’m looking for a more precise application. One bottle will last quite a while. Whether on bare skin, over CC cream, or full powder or liquid foundation, this blush is perfection for me. After all, with the shade entitled Orgasm, why look any further ????!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairSilver, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I'm still waiting for NARS to release a more true pink shade of their liquid blush - something along the lines of Angelika or Desire. But I was surprised by how much I actually like this shade in its liquid format, seeing as the powder version that seems to be so iconic and "holy grail" is not a flattering shade for me. The packaging, however, can be problematic at best and downright stupid at worst..... But I am putting this review here more to inform everyone STRUGGLING WITH THE PACKAGING.... For starters, the applicator is NOT A MERE STICK - it IS a pump but you need to know how to get at it and certainly, NARS should not have made it so tricky and hard to use. But the first time you use it (I'd heard about the problems so made sure to do this "in store" in case there was a problem, as I'd read about the problems with the pump and so asked the SA who explained it to me and "oversaw" me as I did this) - you need to simply PULL the square lid straight off. JUST PULL. DON'T turn or twist the lid because when you do that, the pump unscrews and remains stuck in the square lid and that's why so many people are just seeing a STICK. It's the tube end of the pump that you are seeing and the pump dispenser itself is stuck INSIDE THE SQUARE LID where you cannot get at it. A stupid and not user friendly or intuitive design but I just wanted to let people know "the trick". Also, yes, the bottle is likely to leak if you don't keep it upright, so travelling with it or carrying it in your purse or gym bag is not a good idea. How I've solved the problem is by taking an old, clean MAC sample jar and putting in a few pumps of the blush. Those MAC jars seal very securely and, yet, it's a bit of mess to then open them but just be careful and keep a tissue handy. I transfer to my face using a Second Cup coffee stirrer/stopper (its design for this use is even better than the Starbucks ones but, alas, you can only get these in Canada). Because the blush is so pigmented, just a pump or 2 will be sufficient for a week of travelling, if not more.

About reviewer (1495 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

2 years ago

I wish I read the reviews first, then I would hear the top doesn't stay on because it indeed doesn't. The second time I opened, it was to show my mom. I was about to tell her how this is one of the most popular blushes and just as I was saying "Look mom..." and opened the bottle the top got removed too and the blush went all over my tshirt and my mom's. It became like "Look mom how I'm about to ruin both of our clothes at once - TA DA!!" I never used the powder one but from what I see in the pictures the liquid indeed has less shimmer, which I prefer. Probably because this blush is so popular, I guess I had too high expectations but I didn't understand the hype. It's subjective of course but personally I'm not a fan of the color. It wasn't "Oh wow I've never seen this color/texture before." I like lighter shades in pink blush, either matte or has a wet look. This has more glittery look. I have very fair skin and on me this works better for evening make-up than day make-up. Not a bad blush but wasn't the right one for me so I won't buy again.

About reviewer (128 reviews)

Age30-35