Laura Mercier Candleglow Sheer Perfecting Powder

Laura Mercier Candleglow Sheer Perfecting Powder

4.5

Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Hectorite, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Silicoaluminate, Sorbic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tin Oxide, Water. May Contain ( /-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

There is not much to say about this powder, it is pure magic!

This is a beautiful baked powder formula, finely milled and ultra lightweight. It does not add much coverage, but if you just want to set your makeup and add a bit of natural healthy glow - this powder will be your best friend.

I think it will work wonders for people with dry, normal even dry-combination skin. Great for a delicate under-eye area too. I would highly recommend it to people who love natural makeup and are not into overly matte, dry baking. If you want to read more about this and other Laura Mercier bestsellers, check out my detailed review here (https://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2018/08/10/FullFaceOfLauraMercierBestsellers). Hope it helps!

I was looking for a nice illuminating primer when I tried laura mercier candleglow sheer perfecting powder on my face, I was surprised (in a good way) how it illuminates beautifully my skin.. really soft, mild light reflecting powder, blurred my pores and I can see how it softens my complexion. I fell in love.. And I have tried lots of pressed powder and this one impressed me the most (so far).. Bought shade 2.

on 11/28/2017 8:55:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Bought this in the lightest shade. I use it all over my face after using any other foundation/powder/primer etc. it adds a beautiful luminous but subtle glow to my skin. I am very fair and sometimes my skin looks a little flat after I apply foundation/tinted moisturizer this really helps fix this. It also helps blur imperfections when I use a lighter powder foundation. It's a little pricey but I likely would repurchase.

on 11/27/2017 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I had wanted to purchase the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light at the Sephora sale but it was sold out so I decided to try this instead. Purchased it in the colour 1 (Fair). I'm not 100% sold on this product. It definitely leaves a luminous finish, but I don't find it really perfects the skin in terms of blurring pores. For that effect I prefer the Nars light reflecting translucent crystal powder. The LM powder is not super sheer and the colour is not that light considering it's the lightest in the range (definitely not for porcelain skin). I'll continue to use but at this point don't think I would repurchase.

on 10/18/2017 11:37:00 PM

Can't believe no one is raving about this powder.. I went to Sephora to get my regular Hourglass Powder in Dim Light, when the salesgirl asked me what type of foundation I normally wear under the Hourglass. I told her I never wear full coverage foundations, and wear light/luminous types.. She suggested this Laura Mercier powder instead of the Hourglass, and said it will do the same thing, but also add a little more added coverage, without feeling OR looking like I was wearing anything full coverage, just perfected.. I'm so glad I trusted her! When I use this over my MAC Water Weight, MAC Face and Body, or Becca Aqua Luminous, I just look glowy and flawless, which at 47 yo I will gladly take! If you love Hourglass luminous powders, you will love this even more! Im NW25 and I purchased CandleGlow2, and it's the perfect color for my skin tone. I still went back and purchased my Dim Light, but I use each for different reasons, and the Laura Mercier provides a glow from within, AND a little extra coverage for nighttime looks. Definitely recommend.. It's also about $9 cheaper than the Hourglass, check it out at Sephora! 😊

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this setting powder! It really does give me a natural glow look! amazing!
I wear this daily and people usually compliment me on how natural it looks on my skin. People assume I am not wearing foundation. I am NC37 with dark brown eyes and hair so I got the powder in COLOR 3 - light to medium and it was a great match. Yes I would repurchase this product again!