RIMMEL Stay Matte Liquid Lipstick

I have the shades Moca, Be my Baby, Blush, Pink Blink, Pink Bliss,Rose and Shine. I love them all! There was a sale at the drugstore and I felt it was a good bargain. These all seem like pastel bridal wedding colors. I do love the shades. My only gripe is that it feathers real bad. Upon application you feel the grainy matte lip bits on your lips. It looks ok but you feel the gritty bits on your lips~ Yuck! The smell is nice tho'. Its like some chalky floral scent from some kiddy makeup, which is not that bad The doe foot applicator is ok and big for wider application. The packaging tube is small and nice for travels. The applicator handle has a nice curvy shape with rimmel signature crown embossed on the top. Cute! I wanted to get Fire Starter(blue based red), Heart beat(a gorg fuchsia) and even tried Coral Sass (I looked like a Bozo -the -Clown... hehehe..) but considering the feathering issue, I decided to give this a miss. I wished it was not too drying. No lasting power either, transfers everywhere. But considering the price I shouldn't complained much and cant expect it to perform like a high end liquid lipstick. That would not be realistic. . But in all fairness I have to say good job Rimmel. If it works for Rita Ora, it should work for all of us.. I`m glad there are drugstore makeup companies always making dupes for us. There are months you just refuse to splurge and decide to squeeze every penny of sthg nice for yourself. This is an ok pick-me-up for those tight months.

Applies evenly and actually matte. Didn’t have to reaply through a 5 hour serving shift (and yes I drank and had food). Totally kiss and mug proof! Would recommend.

Bro this lipstick changed my life GET IT it doesnt go ANYWHERE it’s so iconic and extra matte HOWEVER it does not dry out your lips like other matte lipsticks usually do. I swear this lipstick is the best lol

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have two shades 720 Mocha and 500 Fire Starter.

Mocha is a warm light-medium brown nude, dries just dark enough to not look washed out, I've gotten lots of compliments when I wear it.

Fire Starter is a warm orangey red, bright and was what I was looking for in a red.

Formula is a mousse texture out of the tube but dries down to a true matte, doesn't feel tacky after about a minute, passed the kiss test. For DS these are very good quality and I find them easy to apply. I'd probably try another shade but they don't have many that appeal to me..The pinks are very rosy which I am no fan of, and then they have the out there colours which I wouldn't get use out of it I bought them.. the only two I can see myself trying are Be my baby or Blush.. so I guess I wish they had more shades.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Unlike Revlon's liquid mattes, this one is actually matte, except it's streaky and doesn't last. Wears worse than regular lipstick. Can't really complain too much, though, because I got these for 59 cents at Wags, on sale with coupons.

I was excited to try this because the provacalips is awesome and I literally have to scrub the shit out my lips to remove. So I thought this may be in the same realm as their other lines. First off, I do not think this is very pigmented and you will have to swipe your lips with it at least three times before you get an even application. This faded on me in less then 3 hours. The Wet n Wild matte lipstick works better then this. I usually like Rimmel but on this product I give one lippie.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I’m so conflicted about this product guys... this is the first fully matte liquid lip I have, because I wanted to get an inexpensive one to play around with. I have the shade Blush, which I LOVE and is completely my color. I tried it on my bare lips but it looked so bad that I had to take it off immediately. I tried it again with lip balm underneath the product, which is substantially better. It dried down pretty quickly and doesn’t transfer on my mugs. So I thought “great finally I have a matte liquid lip from now on”. But as soon as I started eating i can feel the lip product breaking apart, crumbling up into little balls on my lips. It didn’t feel great. I think I’d just prefer a normal lipstick if I have to reapply anyway, I hate feeling like the liquid lip is peeling off my lips. Ugh I really really like the shade tho :( now I don’t know if I should keep trying to use it or not

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really, really like this matte lipstick. I've tried a good amount of them, and this has become the only one I actually bring around with me during the day. It beats out my more expensive liquid lipsticks.

I have the shade Mocha, which is a nice light nude shade. It's a bit more beige than Be My Baby, which is similar but more pink in colour. I usually line my lips first with Prestige's Spice lipliner, which gives me a more dusty rose-nude colour and doesn't look as washed out. I think using brick red lipliners with the nude shades looks great, and it's my current staple lip colour.

I bought the lipstick for less than $6, which is an awesome price. It beats out liquid lipsticks I have that are more than 3 times the price. The only negative thing I can say about the product is that it has a slight plastic-y smell when I take the doe foot applicator out before putting it on my lips. It does dry and leaves no obvious scent, so it doesn't bother me too much.

Without eating, this product can stay on my lips for up to 6 hours without any touch up. I do moisturize my lips before putting on lipliner and the lipstick, so I don't feel like my lips are usually dry. The lipstick stands up to drinking well and does not transfer too much, but when I eat, it definitely isn't likely to last. Regardless, I fully recommend it and I'll likely pick up a few more shades or replace the tube I'm slowly using up. Great drugstore product!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love matte liquid lipstick but like many others despise those that are exceedingly dry. This one isn't. I purchased Bliss on a whim at Target and am really impressed. First off, yes, this is matte but it isn't dry and on my lips did not dry to a latex like coat of paint, some tack remains. As it is very cold here in NY I apply a balm to my very dry lips, that increases the tack of this product but reduces longevity. I'm fine with that. I haven't applied this to bare lips therefore I have no idea ultimately how long wearing this will be. I use liner. This color is a very muted dusty cream pink. I have many issues with lip color being either too cool or too yellow/orange. This one leans cool but doesn't have a lavender cast which I dislike. When I tested Latte, the next warmer color in the range it was too yellow for me. The other pink, a rose color, was deeper but a bit too peach for me. All are lovely but Bliss was my goal color. I will wear Bliss and if the quality is there my next purchase will be the stunning red in the line. I didn't detect an offensive odor or scent of any note.
EDIT: Purchased Fire Starter Red. I love the color, which on me is on the warm side and bright. However, I feel the formula and application a bit patchy/uneven compared to Bliss. I love Bliss, which is very opaque, creamy and wearable. I'll keep Fire Starter but doubt I'll buy this again.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

i love this lip colour. i got the blue iris. the first time i applied it while spreading it over my lips there were some parts that looked like i hadnt applied the lip colour to those parts. i used two coats the first time. the second time, i swiped it once across my lips so that i didnt have to "wipe" some of the lip colour off. the lip colour is amazing it feels so good. lining my lips wasnt necessary, my lips looked line with the lip colour. it stayed on all day, even after eating.