KORRES Natural Products Black Pine 3D Sculpting, Firming & Lifting Super Eye Serum

4.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I received a deluxe sample of this whilst purchasing some of Korres' full size products (shower gels and body butters) which I loved! I'm so far liking the 3D eye serum too. It has a thin and runny consistency that goes on and absorbs easily, and without feeling tacky. I dab a very small amount under my eye and on the upper lid, patting it in until it's absorbed. Keep in mind you should use an eye cream over this for best results.

It's definitely helped brighten my eye area and also makes me look more awake if that's even possible!? I don't really have fine lines around my eyes so I can't comment on that, but the effect I'm seeing so far is great. Love the sleek packaging and applicator too which I checked out whilst the SA demonstrated how to apply the sample.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 6/21/2017 11:48:00 AM

I love the whole line of Korres skincare products...they are pricey but really work. I am always on the lookout for new eye products, and I really like the Black Pine Firming & Lifting Eye Cream as well as the Black Pine Firming & Lifting Face Serum, so I was anxious to try this product. When I got it, I had to read the instructions twice - it says suitable for eyelids??? I decided to try it. Now, normally I have to wear eye makeup every day, even if I don't wear any other makeup, because if I do not, my eyelids get red and itchy by the end of the day, causing my eyes to water and become irritated, which is really annoying. However... I find that, if I apply the Black Pine 3D Sculpting, Firming & Lifting Super Eye Serum to my eyelids, my eyelids do not become red and itchy, and I can go makeup-free once in a while! The applicator is gimmicky to me; I just put some on my finger and apply that way. This is a wonderful product that I will definitely repurchase.