Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Triceratops 3 in-1 Multi-Face Palette

Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Triceratops 3 in-1 Multi-Face Palette
Dinoplatz Triceratops 3 in-1 Multi-Face Palette

on 5/16/2018 12:28:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ehh..okay product. Want to start off by saying that this probably won’t work for you if you have a darker complexion. The contour shade is a nice cool tone sheer powder which I lIke. The highlighter is pure glitter which I’m not a fan of and the blush is also way to sheer and too glittery. The packaging is nice an aesthetically pleasing for me but that’s it. I would not recommend or repurchase.

This is a great palette! About me NW20 or below, blonde hair, green eyes, and very cool undertones for reference. This palette is awesome I truley enjoy using it as the colours in this are so friendly to my skintone. It has three shades a blush which is peachy pink with gold micro sparkle. A highlight that is white goldish shade that is just so pretty. And a shader or bronzer that's very light so it's great for my pale skintone. The bronzer is satin and it goes on very well this comes with a cute little dual ended brush. I love it because it's soft and for travel it applies the makeup in a pinch.

On me this comes out as natural makeup so I really like that. I use this when I want to add a glow to my skin and look natural but put together. The colours are very nice almost like they are baked and it has great pigment too. The blush looks so natural on and the highlight is just so pretty I wish I could purchase it separately. The packaging is too cute with the hand drawn cityscape. I love the little brush draw and the magnetic clasp works very well. To me this is a pale girls palette which I'm happy about because most bronzers/shaders are just too dark for my skintone. This I can wear and all three shades look so natural on me.

This item isn't being sold at Sephora anymore but I'm glad I waited because I got this for such a better price. The brush is small but so cute and it does the job when I'm in a rush. These three shades also apply smoothly and last on my skin which is combo oily in the warmer months. I do use a setting spray to lock in my makeup but this lasts without any problems in my case. Love the name of this palette as well as its functionality. It does come with a small mirror as well. The shades are awesome and they work well with my pale skintone. Recommended.