Revlon Youth fx

Revlon Youth fx

2.6

(Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 4.3, Zinc Oxide 2.8) -------------------- Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Boron Nitride, Tribehenin, Stearyl Caprylate, C10-13 Isoparaffin, Sea Salt, Tocopherol, Niacinamide, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Carrageenan, Saccharide Isomerate, Glycerin, Trisiloxane, Alumina, Methicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol

on 11/17/2017 11:33:00 AM

Bought this on sale in the drugstore for $4.99 was looking for an every day foundation. Didn't realize that its for an older age bracket, it's only ok, I find it cakes a lot and it doesn't apply easily not as lightweight as I was hoping for.
Not too annoyed considering the price I paid for it but will probably end up tossing it as its not the best for me.

on 11/3/2017 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I too actually like this product but it can become textured if BB is not a tad moist for even coverage last power i on my oily skin it gives me about four good hours before start becoming a hit mess but paird with maybelline fit me loose powder it's fairly good it's wareable it's not High end but is has pro and cons it a and miss.

on 10/30/2017 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I can't help being intrigued when people reviewing a product either love or hate it. This seemed to have either 5 stars or 1 star. I was thinking it might be just the thing for my aging skin even if it didn't work for younger skin.

Well, it's so awful that literally any foundation is better. Bare skin is better. This emphasized every line and wrinkle. The ivory shade was fine, but after applying, no amount of blending would make it look good.

I don't know who this product is designed for. If it's not for a woman with lines and wrinkles, then what's the "fill and blur" claim all about? I used to have a product that blurred wrinkles at least slightly, but it's been discontinued. This doesn't do anything at all except make me look much worse. It's unuseable.

I can see that I might love it if I was still unlined and unwrinkled. But it's being marketed toward women who could use this effect, and it was simply throwing my money away, "hoping" it would help a little. Nope.

on 10/28/2017 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this foundation. As a 39 year old, I was looking for full coverage without making my lines and wrinkles noticeable. I also have sensitive, allergic and acne prone skin and I have had no breakouts in a week. The foundation is perfect, lasts all day (at least 8-12 hours) and gives me an airbrushed look. I don’t use my Beauty Blender or brush. I found it best applied with my clean fingers. Easy to apply evenly without wasting product. Love, love, love.

on 8/30/2017 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this on a whim, when I found myself in a CVS killing time waiting for a dentist appointment. I bought with no prior research, which is good, because the reviews here on MUA are not favorable.

I like the shade range, it works for me. I have a fairly neutral skin tone, which sounds like it would make it easy to find foundation, but it can sometimes be quite the opposite.

I bought it in two different colors, 240 medium beige, and 400 caramel (to use to mix into some of the 240 as a bronzer.)

It does give me a luminous glow, does not accentuate lines, may actually diminish them. It lasts at least 8 hours without fading, probably more, doesn't smear around, and just looks good!

I've been wearing it over just Biore sunscreen or Dior Dream Skin Capture Totale (ridiculously priced primer that works extremely well for me).

This does last the best when worn in conjunction with the dior primer. I've not tried the primer by Revlon in this same line.

Applying using fingers works okay, using a silicone gel sponge (the slick kind ) does a fantastic job! I put a dab of the lighter shade on the sponge, and a dot of the darker on top of that and blend directly onto my face. Super easy way to get the color I want, and it looks beautiful.

I have dry mature skin.

This foundation is a win for me.

There appear to be some very negative reviews for this foundation but I actually love it. I am middle aged and perhaps more at the age this foundation is marketed for. I have a normal to dry skin that is ageing. I have a few fine lines and the like. I really like the texture and blurring effect that this foundation creates.
This foundation gives me a medium and more natural coverage but definitely a more flawless finish. For me, I find it is best applied with your fingers. I think the use of fingers (rather than brushes and sponges) help the gel-like texture of this foundation to warm up, be spread across the face and adhere to the skin better. I use the shade Nude (200) all over my face; and then use the shade Ivory (110) as an under eye concealer (Note: The Youth FX concealer which is also available does not have a shade that is light or cool enough for me so the Ivory foundation is perfect as a wonderful under eye alternative). As I have a fair cool toned skin these two foundation shades are both perfect for me. The shades do not oxidise either.
I have found that I prefer to use this foundation WITHOUT the associated Youth FX filler primers in the same range. The addition of these filler primers just seemed to create overkill and didn't make the foundation work as well. Using this foundation just over my own moisturisers/sunblock gives me a much better effect and added length of wear too. I also use Urban Decay's Ultra Definition Powder Foundation as a very final setting powder (in the shade Fair Cool) lightly dusted over the top. With this approach, the wear of this foundation lasts me around 10-12 hours. My skin looks more flawless and radiant with this Revlon Youth FX foundation with less obvious line issues. It does not easily crease like some other foundations do, even in my under eye area - that is very impressive indeed. The packaging is excellent too with a lightweight, easy to store and take on the go tube.
I do hope that people give this new Revlon Youth FX foundation a chance and don't just listen to only the negative reviews. I have already made multiple purchases of this foundation and think it is wonderful.

Wth Revlon, how do you even justify this crap? For starters, it doesn't blend at all, I don't even have wrinkles, but this stuff found some and it sits right in them. After 2 hours its separated you cant touch it up because it just CAKES. Total garbage, save your money.

on 8/18/2017 5:01:00 AM

I actually love this product.
It definitely seems to be a hit or miss for people.
I think it's better than shisedo age defying makeup which is trice the price.

on 8/9/2017 11:05:00 AM

This applies more like a primer or BB/CC cream. I have large pores and it does help blur them because it is thick but easy to blend.
I'm still experimenting with the colors but find that Nude was a pretty good choice for light -medium skin. This might be best for oily skin--too drying for dry skin.

on 8/4/2017 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Really terrible product. I am not usually inclined to leave reviews, but as a service to my fellow makeup users I am writing this one. I liked the consistency of the foundation, the packaging, and that it has SPF but otherwise this stuff is horrible. I am 34 and have pretty good, albeit somewhat dry, skin. This immediately settled into every pore and line on my face and I looked do dried out. It actually made me look older, the exact opposite of what it's intended to do! I went into the bathroom at work and wiped it off with a damp paper towel. Nothing at all is better than this stuff. Yuck.