The Body Shop Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask

The Body Shop Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask
Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask

3.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ingredients: Water, Oat (Avena Sativa) Bran, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Kaolin, Honey, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Behenyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Sodium Lactate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Phenoxyethanol, Hectorite, Sodium PCA, Fragrance, Saccharide Isomerate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Caramel.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mask. I've already gone through 4 and it's a must have part of my low maintenance skin routine. It helps prevent blackheads and is a great exfoliating mask. It also helps clear up the random pimple that occurs now and then faster. I leave it on for 30 minutes and my skin feels soft, refreshed and brighter. I will repurchase this forever!!

Ugh...I guess I'm pretty sensitive to smells because I just couldn't handle using this on my face. For the reference on my BAD scents list are Maybelline Vivid Matte, Elisabeth Arden Visible Difference, Lypsyl Lip Balm, Batiste Dry Shampoo Original, Vaseline Body Spray Sensitive ( yellow bottle) and this mask. Also it makes my face feel super oily even after the full shower. Mild breakouts too. Does nothing as a scrub.
Pros: affordable for the face mask/ scrub, also TBS often has sales;
Cons: terrible strong scent; skin feels oily after the wash even though my skin is combo dry to normal during the winter and combo normal to oily during the summer; can cause breakouts; no scrub effect at all
I have no idea what to do with this, guess will use it in the shower as an oil for my legs.

on 6/16/2016 12:15:00 PM

Read my full review here:

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really good product for exfoliating your skin after using this for 4 times my skin can absorb my daily skin care cream very well and my skin have changing in the good way. By the way I have a combination almost dry skin except for nose area. Tip :I apply it on my face in proper amount(1 inch on your finger) and then left for 10 minute after last apply. Then just pat some water and massage your face follow your hair line. Then wash your face with warm water and massage in the same time then you will finish. Thx for reading

on 4/14/2016 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Overall Honey & Oat mask is quite OK, and I'm glad to have it in my mask rotation. I think it would be best for normal or oily-combination skin vs. dry-mature skin, though it can work with dry-mature skin occasionally.

This smells so yummy and good but doesn't do anything besides that, really.

on 2/27/2016 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I have been using this for about a month now, I love it. It smells so good I want to eat it every time I use it (I've resisted so far!) I use this once a week and a deep cleansing mask once a week as I'm not sure how cleansing this is - it's more of a gentle exfoliate/moisturising treatment, but it feels very luxurious to use and I love it as part of a more relaxing pamper session!

on 12/6/2015 10:40:00 AM

This was my First purchase from The Body Shop. I wanted to buy the blue corn mask but the SA convinced me to buy this one. And I fell in love with it the first time I used it!

I have combination oily skin which becomes dry in patches in winter which no amount of intensive skin care could take care of.

During winter, I would wake up in the morning with those gross dry patches on my cheeks. However, once I started using this mask twice a week, my dry patches have vanished and have not returned in the last 5-6 years.

I keep this mask on for 15-20 minutes. After that I take a wash cloth/ thick cotton wad and about 4-5 tbsp on cold creamy milk. I dip the cotton in the milk, squeeze off the extra milk and rub my face with the mask on in circular motion. It really exfoliates the skin better and my face literally glows. I usually get compliments about my glowing skin even from strangers!

It's a lifesaver and yes I would buy this again and again as long TBS have it on their shelves.

I love this mask. It's a luxurious feel and the smell is divine. It's a little on the pricey side, but for the treatment I think it's worth it. It's moisturising but not so much so that you feel oily for the rest of the day. It does offer a light exfoliation, not abrasive, which is great if you use it 1-2 times a week as recommended! Brilliant product- a treat for the skin.

on 9/4/2015 7:53:00 PM

This was blah... It wasn't anything extraordinary but I got this at 45% off. It's definitely not a scrub. It also does tingle/burn your face a little upon application. It moisturizes a little but not significantly. That's all I have to say about this one.... >_<