European American Designs HRH (Vera Wang Princess)

No Image

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

European American Designs (EAD) perfumes are sold at Dollar Tree for $1. The packaging is uniform, same bottle shape but the "juice" can vary in color. Very uncreative in packaging, won't score the "prettiest bottle on my vanity" award but it sprays fine so I'm giving it 5 lippies for packaging because it's functional/practical. I paid $1 for this at Dollar Tree. They had several kinds. EAD can be pretty good but avoid Jordasche that stuff went into the trash! EAD aren't on par w Preferred Fragrance/Dorall Collection. They are a little raw around the edges to be competing w them although this is only $1 at your local Dollar Tree stores.

HRH ("Her Royal Highness) is EAD's version of Vera wang's Princess. The cap is pink, the juice is purple to me it smells very sweet like candyish perfume typical knock off scent not sickly sweet cloying plasticky like some cheap perfumes. This has enough merit that I'd buy it agsin.i spray my lingerie & bedsheets w it u can be liberal w the stuff as it's a $1 i spray the room w it. Ive never smelled the original so I don't know how HRH stacks up but to me is:
#majorwinning #frugslista #$1

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel

Popular Fragrances (for Men)