2.5

price range

Reviews

from

a year ago

4 lippies for price but other than that the shade lanikai(burgandy) works with all my red lipsticks. I can use this with vampy reds that are dark. Or bright fuscias. Its very versatile and great to have. I dont like bright reds so this is a good lip liner to darker those shades. It pairs really well with audacious lipstick in bette. Also i wear this and darken the look of liptensity in claretcast by mac. Its a gorgeous fuscia red combo. This lip liner is super velvetty and easy to glide on the lips without too much slip. Its very comfortable on the lips and does not tug like mac lip liners. It reminds me of mac pro long wear lipliners but even more creamy. Its very pigmented and long lasting also. I wouldnt repurchase for the price but i think this will lasts me a long time since its rare for me to wear dark lipsticks. But if i do im def using this to clean things up. Edit- mac burgundy is better and cheaper!

About reviewer (390 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

1.0

3 years ago

Long wearing, but too dry. Tugs during application and dries out my lips. Over time it gets even worse as the product dries out in the tube to the point you can't use the product. Considering the cost this is a big waste of money. Also had the same problem with the Marc Jacobs lip liner and his regular (non-matte) eyeliners. For high end lip liners, I prefer Charlotte Tilbury lip liners which stay creamy and usable over time. For low end, I'm enjoying a Bronx wooden lip pencil (US $4 from Ulta) at the moment from which I find super smooth and creamy after the first sharpening.

About reviewer (1215 reviews)

Age36-43