Essence Super Precise Liner

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/1/2017 1:45:00 PM

This is just amazing. It is affordable, long wearing, and pigmented. Im blown away.

on 12/1/2017 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a easy to use liner. It dries quite quickly and it's resistent. I am not sure how waterproof it is because if I wash my face with warm water it definatly washes off, but I don't mind it, I actually prefer it like this because while I want it to resist during the day I don't want it to be a pain to take off. I gave it 4 stars because I've noticed that the smell changed 2 months after I bought it. I don't have any reaction to it yet, but I am quite hesitant to keep using it and don't think it's going to last for a long time, but for the price I can't complain that much.

on 11/2/2017 7:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is an amazing product. It checks all the boxes, i.e. it's really dark, has great lasting power, does not smudge and is really affordable. The best part about it is the firm, fine-tipped brush at the end of the wand which is great for winged eyeliner. The only criticism I have, is that due to it being waterproof it can be a bit drying on your eye area. I would most definitely purchase this product again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this eyeliner. I have had nothing but good experiences with it. I recently bought it because I was looking for something cheap and decent. It is impressive. The color is dark and the brush is tiny enough to get much better, accurate lines. It is definitely a brand I will return to in the future.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This...is...an amazing liner. It's one of those tiny, tiny liner brushes which are so perfect for small eyes or even better for me hooded eyes because I can only make a tiny wing. And, this stuff is waterproof. I have the worlds watery eyes..it pools up on the outer corner of my eyes. I wore this for 12 hours yesterday on my eyes and hand. I went about my day as usual...washed my hands, took a HOT bath and went to sleep for the night and it was still on! Amazing! For me, this is an ideal liner. It seems to be new to the US or new in general...let the back up buying begin! 👍🏻