3.7

price range

Reviews

1.0

2 years ago

Hated it. Takes too much time to try to shake it EVERY TIME you use it. Did not stain my lips. Maybe I need a different color.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

Excellent and funny

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3 years ago

The first thing to know about these Matte Shakers is that they are NOT full-on matte lipsticks. They are hydrating lip stains that last a long time. They have the same little steel ball that the glossy shakers have that make a clicking sound when you shake the bottle. I just bought my first one today and it's really important to shake it up because it helps distribute the product on the applicator sponge. Magic Orange is a wonderful and surprising shade. It looks bright orange in the shaker and on the sponge, but it's really a mid pinky-orange shade (a sunset tone) that is really flattering on my light-medium skin tone. I was not expecting to like it as much as I do but works really well. The initial application is very juicy but it dries down quickly and you get a very hydrating stain that really hangs on for a few hours. This is not a product to get if you are love the heavy Kardashian matte look where your lips need to be completed exfoliated etc before application. This is a forgiving product that is natural and yet finished. The shade range is limited but the pigment is fierce in all of the shades and the packaging not too cumbersome. I'm really pleased with this!

About reviewer (330 reviews)

Age30-35