Artdeco Clear Lash and Brow Gel

Artdeco Clear Lash and Brow Gel

on 8/7/2017 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a fairly good product for holding your brows in place. On my brows, it gives a very wet effect in the beginning, but dries down in a couple of minutes and becomes invisible.
Last time I had a similar product from Essence and I must say I like both packaging and the gel from Artdeco much more (my Essence brush broke off in a couple of months).
When considering the price, have in mind that the amount of product in Arteco gel is also bigger than in many other similar brow gels (this one is 10ml/0.33fl.oz while most other gels I had were in 8ml packaging or less).

on 6/16/2017 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This product works great for keeping your brows in place all day. I've worn it for 10+ hours with maybe only one hair that budged.

The formula leaves your brows in place, but not crispy. There is no strong, offensive scent.

The wand has a regular bristled side (like a small mascara wand) and angular bristles on the other side. I use the angular side mostly. It's great for getting around the tips of your brows where your head curves near your temples.

I like this product way more than the Anastasia Clear Brow Gel.

Popular Brows Products