Maybelline The City Mini Palette

4.5

on 11/19/2017 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I enjoy using these pallette in this City Mini Collection they have a better quality pigmentation in comparison to the Nudes line.The packaging is just a simple transparent package nothing fancy but the shadows blend well,easy to build up give a moderate amount of kick back, and will give a good 8 hrs for staying power over all a good drugstore line from maybelline.

on 11/18/2017 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

These are great little palettes. So easy to throw in a purse. Sturdy plastic case. I have bought only three so far. Graffiti Pop, Chill Brunch and Downtown Sunrise. Chill Brunch is my favorite of the three. Taupe shades with a touch of pink and a purple shade I can use as liner! I already ditched Maybelline's Nudes palettes in favor of them. These have more pigment. Each palette have at least one shade of glitter, and easy to avoid if you don't like glitter. They stay on my lids pretty well with primer, but fades fast without. Downtown Sunrise is my second favorite with that orange shade. I don't usually do orange/red shades, but this one is like a clear orange if that makes sense. Not too warm or reddish. And that right upper corner shade is beautiful. A rose gold? Not sure but it is gorgeous! Graffiti Pop has that teal and dark purple colors that I love, too, cause I needed some color in my collection.

on 10/4/2017 12:25:00 PM

I love these eye shadows!! Originally bought the Urban Jungle palette & loved it so much, I went back & got the rest of the collection. I really love the price point & pigment of the colors. They're also the perfect size for travel.

on 9/5/2017 1:17:00 PM

I just picked this up over my lunch break in "Downtown Sunrise" and I am so blown away I cannot wait to get home to play with it. I have swatched all the colours on my hand and fell in love with the smooth, creaminess of the shadows and the hyper-pigmentation is nuts! There is one colour in the upper right hand side that I am particularly in love with - it looks like a glittery pink in the palette but when swatched on the hand it looks like the most beautiful rose gold I have ever seen in my life. I literally have always wished for this colour and now I have it. Maybelline you did good with this one!

I bought this palette in Rooftop Bronzes more or less on a whim and I don't regret it. It doesn't come with an applicator but the shadows are very easy to work with using fingers and very pigmented. It lends itself very well to multiple everyday eye looks as well as more dramatic ones and I can fit it in my pocket! If you like your makeup bag to be as small and light as possible (like me) I highly recommend picking one of these up.

on 9/14/2017 4:58:00 AM

These palettes are cute and I like the color selections. Some of the colors are pigments but some not so much. They blend nicely tho. And some colors have too much glitter in them and not enough color.

I have this in Rooftop Bronze and will go back and buy some more! Great quality, vivid colors, pigmented and perfect size for travel and just throwing it in your purse.

on 7/1/2017 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Holy pigment Batman !!!!!!!! This palette is amazing. I will definitely get all of them. I love the small size as that makes great for travel. The pigment is fantastic and very smooth. Two thumbs up.

on 7/2/2017 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this pallete! I got it in Rooftop Bronzes but I'll be getting all of them. I wasn't expecting much because I truly dislike their nudes palettes because the pigmentation and blendability were simply awful. This palette was a huge surprise and money well spent. Tati was right about these!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

These are so cute! Very nice colors, pigmented, blend easily, perfect size.