Maybelline New York The City Mini Eyeshadow Palette

Maybelline New York The City Mini Eyeshadow Palette

4.4

on 2/9/2018 9:35:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Don't love it, but it is a good size for traveling if you're tight on space. The "highlight" or neutral eye shadow shade is very chalky and does not go on smoothly.

on 12/13/2017 1:13:00 PM

These eyeshadows are gorgeous! I have tested several of the palettes, but purchased rooftop bronzes as i love warm browns. The eyeshadows were velvety, pigmented, and had no fallout. There is a gorgeous shimmery soft gold ivory, a pretty shimmery white gold a pigmented satin warm brown/bronze, a deeper satin brown, and a deeper satin taupe brown. If i had a complaint it would be that there aren't any matte shadows. In the middle there is a glittery soft copper or beige that sort of reminds me of mac all that glitters with some added oomph! Beginners beware: this is a super pigmented palette!

on 11/19/2017 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I enjoy using these pallette in this City Mini Collection they have a better quality pigmentation in comparison to the Nudes line.The packaging is just a simple transparent package nothing fancy but the shadows blend well,easy to build up give a moderate amount of kick back, and will give a good 8 hrs for staying power over all a good drugstore line from maybelline.

on 11/18/2017 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

These are great little palettes. So easy to throw in a purse. Sturdy plastic case. I have bought only three so far. Graffiti Pop, Chill Brunch and Downtown Sunrise. Chill Brunch is my favorite of the three. Taupe shades with a touch of pink and a purple shade I can use as liner! I already ditched Maybelline's Nudes palettes in favor of them. These have more pigment. Each palette have at least one shade of glitter, and easy to avoid if you don't like glitter. They stay on my lids pretty well with primer, but fades fast without. Downtown Sunrise is my second favorite with that orange shade. I don't usually do orange/red shades, but this one is like a clear orange if that makes sense. Not too warm or reddish. And that right upper corner shade is beautiful. A rose gold? Not sure but it is gorgeous! Graffiti Pop has that teal and dark purple colors that I love, too, cause I needed some color in my collection.

on 10/4/2017 12:25:00 PM

I love these eye shadows!! Originally bought the Urban Jungle palette & loved it so much, I went back & got the rest of the collection. I really love the price point & pigment of the colors. They're also the perfect size for travel.

on 9/14/2017 4:58:00 AM

These palettes are cute and I like the color selections. Some of the colors are pigments but some not so much. They blend nicely tho. And some colors have too much glitter in them and not enough color.

on 9/5/2017 1:17:00 PM

I just picked this up over my lunch break in "Downtown Sunrise" and I am so blown away I cannot wait to get home to play with it. I have swatched all the colours on my hand and fell in love with the smooth, creaminess of the shadows and the hyper-pigmentation is nuts! There is one colour in the upper right hand side that I am particularly in love with - it looks like a glittery pink in the palette but when swatched on the hand it looks like the most beautiful rose gold I have ever seen in my life. I literally have always wished for this colour and now I have it. Maybelline you did good with this one!

I bought this palette in Rooftop Bronzes more or less on a whim and I don't regret it. It doesn't come with an applicator but the shadows are very easy to work with using fingers and very pigmented. It lends itself very well to multiple everyday eye looks as well as more dramatic ones and I can fit it in my pocket! If you like your makeup bag to be as small and light as possible (like me) I highly recommend picking one of these up.

I have this in Rooftop Bronze and will go back and buy some more! Great quality, vivid colors, pigmented and perfect size for travel and just throwing it in your purse.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

These are so cute! Very nice colors, pigmented, blend easily, perfect size.