Fresh Deep Hydration Facial Toner

No Image

4.5

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

As much as I like this "toner", I probably won't be repurchasing.
This is a gorgeous product, don't get me wrong, but I feel like it's more of a light essence as opposed to a toner, being that it is more designed to moisturize as opposed to tone the skin.
I do still however use it in place of a toner, as my pores are not large, and it still freshens by face, but doesn't really get rid of residue as well as a real toner would.

Pros:
* gorgeous rose scent (being the fact that this is mostly made of rose extracts and juices/oils)
* aesthetically pleasing - the bottle contains rose petals suspended in the black tea coloured liquid, giving it a vintage vibe
* easy to dispense- almost like an olive oil bottle with a stopper top containing a hole under a screw cap. This makes it easy to not overuse.
* refreshing and lightly hydrating. I use this post cleansing and before moisturising

Cons:
* expensive
* not really a necessity as opposed to an "extra step " luxury item
* not readily available in Australia
* bits of the rose petals seem to be quite dissolved and come out with the formula onto the cotton pad. I don't seem to need to pick them off my skin as they seem to dissolve rather than disintegrate, but it isn't pretty

I have selected no to repurchasing, however my feeling with this may change as winter rolls around and I need more of a hydrating step post cleanse. I'll see how I go when I near the end of the bottle.

on 6/13/2017 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Usually I review products when I'm about to finish but gosh, I love this toner so much I thought after a month's worth of use would be fair enough. I have previously used the Rose Floral toner that comes in a spray bottle and thought that was a waste of money but this one, I'm in love!

Firstly, I have dry skin and this toner really does a great job leaving my skin hydrated so it's ready for the next step. It's alcohol free so it's non-drying and it does a fantastic job at removing the last traces of impurities on your skin after cleansing.

Secondly, I'm someone who wants to enjoy going through the motion of applying the daily skincare ritual (minus the 10+ steps advocated by Korean beauty rituals because frankly I don't have that much time). The delicate rose scent and the soothing properties of the toner is both comforting and relaxing.

Lastly, I love the packaging. Even though the bottle is plastic, the shape, the cap, the toner with its floating petals makes a pretty addition to your bathroom shelf/counter.