L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Waterproof

L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Waterproof

3.2

on 4/19/2018 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use only waterproof mascara because nothing else holds the curl I work hard to achieve on my very long but very straight lashes. Like Better than Sex, I find the squared off brush difficult to use to tease out the smaller lashes in the corners of my eyes. The size of the brush makes it too cumbersome to bother with on bottom lashes. The formula is good, but the brush deposits too much product and I get fairly clumpy lashes although not the worst I've ever had. If you like the final look you can achieve with this, it gets it done fast. I prefer a more fluffy and full lash line. For me, Lash Temptation WP is far superior.

on 4/15/2018 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I'm not wearing much eye makep these days but when I have, this has been great. No smudge, no fade, tearproof. I usually prefer thinner wands, but this'll do just because I like the product so much. And it is a brush rather than one of those horrible plastic things. Gives length and volume with one coat, and preserves curl. Actually gives a bit of curl. Absolutely must use a good waterproof-makeup remover. I've read that this goes dry rapidly, but it hasn’t for me. And the price is right.

my bf thought I was wearing fake eyelashes when i wore this the other day! this is good stuff, my new HG mascara, will def repurchase. it isnt an exact dupe for toofaced's better than sex, but this it's still a really nice mascara

on 4/10/2018 12:59:00 PM

I really liked this mascara ,esp for a drugstore lower cost item.

on 4/9/2018 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

This is my second repurchase. With oily eyelids, my mascara constantly transfers to my lid. This mascara DOES transfer a bit, but not enough for me to complain. It darkens, lengthens and thickens my eyelashes. That is more than I can say for most mascaras. (I have sparse and short Asian lashes) The only complaint is that it takes a bit more work to remove. I usually layer this mascara with whatever mascara I don't really like, I find that it makes it work and stay curled better.

on 4/4/2018 10:40:00 PM

This waterproof mascara is truly the most waterproof mascara I have ever used. It does not budge. You can wear it outside in the pouring rain. You can bawl your eyes out. You can go swimming with it on. It does not move! And that's the main reason I keep buying it. It rains nearly every day where I live, and this is the only mascara I trust. Beyond that, it's a pretty good mascara all around...although it gets goopy and dries out REALLY quick. I have to replace it every month, and even that's a stretch, it gets so sticky and dry that the cap gets stuck and I have to use all my muscle to unscrew it lol. I prefer the look of this mascara to the original non-waterproof version. Very hard to remove at the end of the day but that's pretty typical for truly waterproof mascara.... sigh...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

PROS
- make my short lashes look luscious and long
- I have Asian straight lashes, so I need to curl my lashes. This mascara holds the curl for the whole day
- price is low and sweet (I got it for half price)
- packaging is super cute

CONS
- transfers a little to my lower lash during summer (I think it's just because I have super oily skin)
- clumps when I apply too much

Overall, I will not repurchase this mascara again because this is not a life-changing, wow, mascara. I'm more willing to try other new ones. The hunt for the perfect mascara continues :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was ok. Yes, it's a dupe for Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara but this was a wetter formula so it took a while to dry and it clumped after one coat and smudged as I was applying the one coat. It's not worth all the work to make it look good. I'm sticking with Maybelline Full and Soft Waterproof because my lashes always look good without all the work.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Fell for the hype and pretty packaging. This mascara does a good job of defining my straight/sparse lashes and providing minor length, but not much else. 1+ layers is mandatory to give any volume to my lashes at all. Glad I got this on sale for $8.99!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I got this as a birthday present and used it for about two weeks. It does make my lashes look really long, but there are so many clumps. I feel like it's goopy and thick as soon as I apply it, and my eyelashes feel stuck together. It's also incredibly hard to remove at night. I feel like I can never get it all off. I went back to Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof for now. At least it makes my lashes darker and somewhat feathery without the thickness.