L'Oreal Feel Naturale Light Softening Blush- Plume

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Terrible blush IMO. It's really really pigmented and Addams family dark. I use it as a crease eyeshadow nowadays and for that purpose it is very good and will last forever.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was an impulse buy for me while killing time at a nearby CVS. I opened the compact and when I saw this gorgeous twinkly plum, I decided I had to have this. I think that the color is beautiful! I cannot see the twinkle when I put it on my face but I use a light hand. On my skin this shows up as a rose color but I am super-warm, with lots of yellow undertones in my skin, but it still looks very pretty on the face. I am ecstatic that the pan is more square-shaped; this makes it easier to swirl your brush on the color, instead of back & forth, as with a rectangular pan. I despite rectangular-pan blushes. I think this blush will last me forever, but I think I would repurchase this if it were to get lost or something like that. It is so nice when you buy something on impulse and it turns out to look pretty when you put it on!

Soft, natural looking blush. The shade is perfect giving my skin a radiant and flushed appearance. My younger sister thinks I'm on a cellphone when I use the trendy looking compact, LOL

I have just tried this once because it is the same name as a blush I bought in highschool (oh - too long ago!) which I am still crazy enough to be using! (Although I've never had any problems with it and it smells fine - the concept is just starting to gross me out!) Anyway, this color looks extremely dark purple ?with a hint of red? in the package, but with a light hand, went on very prettily and blends fairly well. The color is definitely darker than my old L'Oreal blush in plume, but I'm going to guess I'm the only person on the planet still using that one!

I love this blush! It's a perfect shade for my warm, gold-tan skin. Whereas most blushes look too chalky and pink, this one gives a nice sheer deep wine color without making me look blotchy or clownish. And I love the brush that it comes with, it's perfect for putting on the right amount of color and giving a great contour.