Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara
Monsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume Mascara

3.6

Aqua / Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Steareth-2, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Tribehenin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Silica, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Okay, I wasn't going to fall for the hype but I've gone through two mini versions of this and I love it! Big, fluffy black lashes guaranteed with this. The formula is a little on the dry side but it layers really well if you follow up with a length-focused mascara. The brush doesn't look like anything special so it must be the formula? Anyway I am taking a break but I'll definitely be back for some more Monsieur Big soon!

on 12/15/2017 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have sparse, short, straight, thin Asian lashes and love this mascara. It is clumpy and thick but that helps me out. 1 coat of this mascara and I'm able to curl my lashes and actually hold a curl. Unfortunately I will not buy again nor give it 5 stars since the brand is not cruelty free.

on 8/27/2017 10:03:00 PM

I think this mascara is great, but it's not quite HG. And for the price tag, it needs to be HG. Nice black color, lots of added length but there needs to be more volume IMO.

It doesn't flake or smudge at all. This is a fully decent high-end mascara. But I like mascaras that make my lashes look plush and ridiculously dramatic. Jordana's Best Lash, UD Perversion, LM Full Blown Volume, Guerlain Maxi Lash. Mascaras like that.

If you're not looking for crazy volume and drama this might be the mascara for you. But I wouldn't buy it again.

on 8/6/2017 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I am really impressed with this mascara. I got a sample size from Ulta and I think I might splurge for a big size because the volumizing and lengthening abilities of this formula are so impressive. I feel like I have false lashes on. It's so good. Like others have said, it is a wet formula but it dries very quickly so you can really build lengthen and separate. It does transfer slightly but it's comparable to most mascaras that aren't waterproof.

on 6/17/2017 12:22:00 AM

Hell no! Stay away from this mascara... spidery lashes alert. Very wet mascara, took awhile to dry and so it weight my lashes straight down. Not good for asians with short straight lashes. Not recommended.