Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara
Monsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume Mascara

3.3

Aqua / Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Steareth-2, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Tribehenin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Silica, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is one of only a few mascara that comes in Brown.That is a big plus for me as Brown is a more natural color.Have Not experienced clumping or irritation to eye area. Superhero IT is my HG mascara except it does Not come in Brown. However this is Not bad.

on 11/3/2018 2:18:00 PM

This was an impulse buy during ulta's 21 days of beauty so I got it half price. I didn't want to bother otherwise it would have been returned because in my opinion this mascara sucks. It's nothing special at all.

No matter what I do it clumps. I've even tried completely cleaning the wand before use and it doesn't help because the formula just isn't great. It always gives me dreaded spider lashes and it takes the curl out of them every time. Once it's dry you can't really separate those awful clumps, unless you don't mind possibly ripping out a couple of your lashes because it's thick and like glue.

I have naturally long lashes and this doesn't give me any extra length or noticeable volume. I love Lancome and I tried really hard to love this but I'll never repurchase it once I finally use this tube.

on 10/1/2018 11:26:00 AM

I used to use the L'Oreal Voluminous and I have to say that I like this mascara just as much! It really does give you huge lashes, that are long and thick. I got this as a sample and instantly fell in love with it. I ended up buying the bigger size. For those who complain it clumps, there is an easy fix. You just take out the wand and run it under hot water and then put it back in the tube, that should take care of the clumping. I totally recommend this mascara. Great job Lancome!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Okay, I wasn't going to fall for the hype but I've gone through two mini versions of this and I love it! Big, fluffy black lashes guaranteed with this. The formula is a little on the dry side but it layers really well if you follow up with a length-focused mascara. The brush doesn't look like anything special so it must be the formula? Anyway I am taking a break but I'll definitely be back for some more Monsieur Big soon!

on 8/27/2018 1:03:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Gives very intense lashes, as if you put on falsies. Only downside being that it can be clumpy on both the brush and on your lashes.

on 8/2/2018 3:42:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I had to finally review because I genuinely really like this stuff! I'm on my third mini tube (I hate buying full sizes, it goes bad and dries up to fast, but that's with every mascara I buy) I have yet to find any other mascara that gives me so much volume and darkness that this one provides - exactly what I'm looking for!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I will absolutely follow-up on this particular review, as I have only tried some sample tubes of this mascara. I know occasionally the samples can be different than full-sized products (especially with mascara). When it comes to the sample tubes I have tried of this, I absolutely love it! I found this to be very volumizing without being clumpy/goopy with a creamy (not too thick!) formula. It’s also the perfect in-between consistency in which it is not too wet and not too dry/flaky! As soon as a run out of the sample sizes I have, I will be purchasing this on it’s own ASAP!

on 5/11/2018 1:04:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I got a mini of this because I have too many mascaras in rotation. I love it. It def gives a fase lash look and really, ive strayed and cheated but Lancome mascaras are still top notch!

on 4/2/2018 11:24:00 AM

I just don't get the love for this mascara...
I bought it thinking it would be even better than the older mascaras I have from Lancôme but no, it's way worse, even worse than most d/s mascaras on me!

It clumps. I used it on its own and on top of primers (Lancôme and Shiseido), and if I use primers I feel it clumps even more. Without primers it is ok-ish, but doesn't lengthen or volumize.

I prefer mascaras that make lashes look fanned out, voluminous and a bit longer, and this just doesn't do that.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Just repurchased this product... actually...just replaced my sample. Love this mascara! buildable, non-irratating, easy to remove.