Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara
Monsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume Mascara

2.9

Aqua / Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Steareth-2, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Tribehenin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Silica, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

on 11/3/2018 2:18:00 PM

This was an impulse buy during ulta's 21 days of beauty so I got it half price. I didn't want to bother otherwise it would have been returned because in my opinion this mascara sucks. It's nothing special at all.

No matter what I do it clumps. I've even tried completely cleaning the wand before use and it doesn't help because the formula just isn't great. It always gives me dreaded spider lashes and it takes the curl out of them every time. Once it's dry you can't really separate those awful clumps, unless you don't mind possibly ripping out a couple of your lashes because it's thick and like glue.

I have naturally long lashes and this doesn't give me any extra length or noticeable volume. I love Lancome and I tried really hard to love this but I'll never repurchase it once I finally use this tube.

on 5/11/2018 1:04:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I got a mini of this because I have too many mascaras in rotation. I love it. It def gives a fase lash look and really, ive strayed and cheated but Lancome mascaras are still top notch!

on 2/12/2018 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this. It’s so volumizing and lengthening. I always prime lashes first with Lancôme cills booster xl. Gives a false eyelashes effect.

on 1/22/2018 7:56:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Monsieur Big??? More like Sir-Clumps-Alot. This did nothing to lengthen my lashes at all. It gave volume in that it clumped so badly that my eyelashes looked like one big, chubby eyelash, more like a caterpillar actually. It got flaky after a few hours and the flakes got in my tender eyes and turned them red and teary. Those of you who got it to work, God Bless. Won't be switching from my HG L'Oreal Telescopic for this; don't know why I keep trying, "if it works don't fix it" just won't sink into my makeup junkie brain.

on 12/27/2017 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've only just got this mascara so far I'm loving It! I used Hyponose years ago and found it really good. I have been using Smashbox Indecent Exposure but it seems it may have been discontinued in the UK? So I started research into getting a new mascara that would be my go to. I have average lashes, not particularly short or fair but not long and thick either. I like the consistency of this product and the brush seems a good size and does the job well. I haven't had any flaking or smudging although I haven't really put it under any real testing yet as only worn it for a maximum of 6hrs so far. Been no irritation and I have quite sensitive eyes. The colour is really nice and dark. I got it in a set on sale and I'm really liking the kohl pencil too that came with it. Full price it is reasonable price being slightly cheaper than some of the other mascaras from high end names. If it keeps on as it's started I'll definitely be buying again :)

on 8/20/2017 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Careful with this stuff! This mascara has zero staying power, so if you have watery eyes stay away. If it runs in your eyes like it did to me IT BURNS LIKE CRAZY! Often, if I wear non-waterproof mascara, the product will get into my eyes. This really hurt and kept burning for a long time, even after repeated rinsing with water. I was scared to tell you the truth and I am not phobic about getting makeup in my eyes. When it finally stopped smarting and stinging I used "natural tears" and that calmed the stinging. My eyes looked like I had been in a fist fight, so red and blood-shot. This went back in a hurry. $25.00 for all that pain?

on 6/11/2017 10:25:00 PM

This mascara really made my lashes full and extra long to where I was thinking this is the best, omg look at the length however throughout the day, I noticed my lashes felt more and more brittle with a lot of flakes and chunks of mascara kept falling onto my face. The formula is wet upon application and slowly dries for buildable application. I will not purchase again, my lashes were dry and damaged. I'm going to focus on getting my lashes back to normal-- geez one application and it was so damaging. Thumbs down. 👎🏼