Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara
Monsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume Mascara

3.5

Aqua / Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Steareth-2, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Tribehenin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Silica, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

on 12/6/2018 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Its hard for me to fork out over $20 for mascara but if there is one brand I have tended to do that for over the years, it has been Lancôme. Most of their mascaras are very good and Monsieur Big is no exception. I find this mascara tend (like so many others) to be very wet when you first open it but given a bit of time it will dry up a bit and then does wonders for my lashes. It is volumizing and lengthening ( especially volumizing) and is my go to these days when I want as much of a lash look as I can get without going to false eyelashes. I still use my MAC Gigabyte for the lower lashes (absolutely HG for me) but find this one to be worth the money for my upper lashes. I do alternate this with a few drugstore mascaras ... it lasts me three to four months. Go for it!

on 10/17/2018 12:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Let's talk about this mascara! i have bought 4 tubes in he last year and I love it because it gives my lashes lift, curl, and volume! I started wearing my lashes naturally after I realized this mascara made my lashes look like NEVER BEFORE. The wand is the perfect size for my modal shape eye , many other wands would get mascara all over my eye during the application. This wand provides a clean application.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I had to edit my review on the Hynôse Drama because Mr Big is definitely about his name! Big wand, creamy formula, glides on once you apply and it's incredibly buildable - you can see it coat every single lash, provide intense color, length, and volume. It's the best at giving BIG, bold, dramatic lashes.

on 1/22/2018 7:56:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Monsieur Big??? More like Sir-Clumps-Alot. This did nothing to lengthen my lashes at all. It gave volume in that it clumped so badly that my eyelashes looked like one big, chubby eyelash, more like a caterpillar actually. It got flaky after a few hours and the flakes got in my tender eyes and turned them red and teary. Those of you who got it to work, God Bless. Won't be switching from my HG L'Oreal Telescopic for this; don't know why I keep trying, "if it works don't fix it" just won't sink into my makeup junkie brain.

on 12/3/2017 4:24:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I didn't buy it but I tried in the store and its.. WOW
it surely give big voluminous lashes but its over priced for me, especially that they retail it for 45-50$ where I live..

on 7/25/2017 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

TRANSFER TRANSFER TRANSFER. This is doing exactly what Charlotte Tilbury's did for me...embarrassing TRANSFER. Really liked everything about it, even the pre-sale hype.
Happily this was a free trial size I played with.