Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara

Filtered by hair type : Other
Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara
Monsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume Mascara

3.4

Aqua / Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Steareth-2, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Tribehenin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Silica, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

on 12/6/2018 12:57:00 PM

I rarely purchase full size, high end mascaras and this one made me pull out my wallet. I first discovered it as a sample and it works fabulously on my lashes. This works even better than the “Better Than Sex” mascara on me. I would have to say I really like that one as well, but this just has a next level oomph. Once I got through a few more mascara samples, I actually invested in this and don’t regret it a bit. People have even asked me if my lashes are my real lashes. Yup, no lash extensions here!

Other reviews mention clumping and I can totally see how this could clump up on people. What I recommend is working the product off at the base of your lashes (kinda wiggle back and forth) then bring it up the lash like a normal application. I use a lighter hand at the tips of my lashes because this stuff is hardcore. I rarely do two coats when I leave for the office, otherwise my mascara would be too much for daytime! But it’s great at night. Just be sure not to go too heavy handed because that’s when things can go clumpy. In my opinion, it’s nice to have to use less product because it means the tube lasts longer and does what other mascaras can’t do in one swipe. We’re all so used to that multiple coat layering of mascaras, I get why people might go heavy with this one.

I totally recommend!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is one of only a few mascara that comes in Brown.That is a big plus for me as Brown is a more natural color.Have Not experienced clumping or irritation to eye area. Superhero IT is my HG mascara except it does Not come in Brown. However this is Not bad.

on 10/1/2018 11:26:00 AM

I used to use the L'Oreal Voluminous and I have to say that I like this mascara just as much! It really does give you huge lashes, that are long and thick. I got this as a sample and instantly fell in love with it. I ended up buying the bigger size. For those who complain it clumps, there is an easy fix. You just take out the wand and run it under hot water and then put it back in the tube, that should take care of the clumping. I totally recommend this mascara. Great job Lancome!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Just repurchased this product... actually...just replaced my sample. Love this mascara! buildable, non-irratating, easy to remove.

Let me start by saying I never write reviews but this mascara was so terrible I had to.

This product is an absolute mess. It flakes like crazy, smears all along the top of my eyelids and is beyond clumpy. Normally I'm a huge fan of wet mascaras but this one is just TOO wet - it gets all over my nicely blended eye shadow and on top of my lid. The clumps are also outrageous.

Bottom line, there are so many mascaras out there that are 100% better and incredibly CHEAPER than this one. Please, save your money!!!

on 10/17/2017 8:03:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I have only tried the deluxe sample size of this from a code on Saks.com but after a couple of weeks' use, I am impressed! I love the Christmas tree shaped brush and did not experience any flaking or smudging. Flaking and the subsequent eye irritation it causes is the biggest reason I dislike mascaras, so I was pleased with the wearability of this one. It coats my lashes well in one or two coats, separates my lashes nicely, and stays on all day without leaving a crispy feeling on my lashes. Other than the foolish name and high price tag, I really like this mascara. Hopefully this will show up soon in a Sephora mascara collection as a sample with a certificate for a full size included.

I got this ad a free sample from Macy’s when I ordered my inglot 77/25 eyeliners (gel/liquid). I love this mascara. It’s nice & wet. I love the squirrel tail brush. It’s not something I would buy I only buy WP mascara but I love my sample will use it up definitely. It’s very nice but I require WP because my eyes are watery/Rheumy. Lancôme makes great mascara my Lancôme WP definicils is HG, TF BTS WP, & L’Oréal lash paradise WP. There are a few non WP I like but those are my top 3. I also use Chinese no name WP mascaras from Ebay. I am a mascara junkie.

Beautiful packaging with a large brush, no scent that I could tell. There is a lot of product.

The color black is rich and so beautiful, but this mascara is about volume and I only saw it perform well only once. The other uses is just like others, so this mascara did not deliver what it is advertised for. This is why I give a low rating.

I found that this mascara had no fall out, didn't smear on humid days.

on 6/17/2017 12:22:00 AM

Hell no! Stay away from this mascara... spidery lashes alert. Very wet mascara, took awhile to dry and so it weight my lashes straight down. Not good for asians with short straight lashes. Not recommended.