Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara
Monsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume Mascara

2.3

Aqua / Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Steareth-2, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Tribehenin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Silica, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was super impressed with this mascara when I first applied it. It really made lashes big and volumous and did a great job separating my lashes. Only one coat is needed. They indeed looked like false lashes and I was excited. But after formula started to dry, my lashes fell.

I did this mascara on one eye and Loreal lash paradise on the other. Lash paradise stayed lifted, but the Lancome side was down and straight.

If your lashes have a natural curl, you will love this mascara. But if you have stubborn straight lashes, not for you.

on 11/11/2017 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I STILL cannot figure out what the hype is over this mascara? I've used definicils and cils booster for YEARS and LOVE them both. I decided to try this because everyone was going ga ga over it...WORST Mascara ever! It was thick, wet and terribly clumpy! My BFF also bought it the same day I did and hated it too. I've been using mascara for over 40 years and have never one I disliked as much as this one. Are all those reviews for real? WHO could like this hot mess?

on 10/25/2017 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I was talked into purchasing this by a Lancome rep at Ulta. I tried Definicils years ago (it was my sister's) and like it, so I thought, ok! The rep applied it to my lashes, and I will say that they looked great. BUT within an hour, I looked like a raccoon. I have oily skin, and I had told the Lancome rep that I have trouble with mascara smudging--she assured me that M. Big wouldn't do that. Wrong. I've tried wearing it on several occasions and it just doesn't stay put on my lashes. I'm super disappointed, especially since this wasn't cheap. I'm going back to my HG L'oreal Double-Extend, which never, ever smears or flakes.

on 10/8/2017 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Can't believe these poor reviews... I haven't bought a Lancome mascara in over 15 years, have just had really good luck with several Rimmel, TheBalm, and some Maybelline mascaras, and just never felt the need to spend $25 again on mascara since discovering a few drug store good ones... I'm pleasantly surprised by this mascara. The girl at Sephora talked it up real good, and I bit...im not sure if I would buy it again, it does hit all the key points I need in a mascara; good volume and length, no flaking, not too wet or too dry, and has a great wand.. but Mad Lash by TheBalm is about $18, and I think it's a bit better than the Lancome... This is definitely an above average mascara, and I definitely recommend.

on 8/25/2017 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

*Very* difficult to remove, doesn't volumize, lengthen, or do much of anything, the packaging looks like cheap drugstore stuff and the name is cheesy.
Used it for a week, tossed it.

Lancome has so many great mascara formulas, I have no idea why this one was even produced but it seems like a huge departure from their traditional icons.

on 8/10/2017 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a free sample. I don't think it is as bad as the reviews say. It is a wet mascara but I don't mind that. It can give you a false lash look. I am not sure if it is worth the money, but I do not think this is a bad mascara at all. I put down not repurchase but will update as I go through the tube if I think it is worth the money.