Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara
Monsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume Mascara

2.5

Aqua / Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Steareth-2, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Tribehenin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Silica, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

on 8/17/2018 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Clumps-ville on my lashes. Don't understand the hype. Formula doesn't work for me, clumps. Brush didn't really separate my lashes, and left me looking like spider legs. Good black pigmentation. Didn't flake. Didn't irrate my sensitive eye ( contact lenses). Always had to use my lash comb with every application. Used for 2 months for I really tried to like it.

on 12/3/2017 4:24:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I didn't buy it but I tried in the store and its.. WOW
it surely give big voluminous lashes but its over priced for me, especially that they retail it for 45-50$ where I live..

on 11/17/2017 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Ugh. I had high hopes, having heard all the raves about Lancome mascara for years. This did NOT deliver. Wet, clumpy, messy, smudgy, YUCK. These are all words I think of when I think of this mascara. It smudges under my eyes like crazy, and the super wet formula gets everywhere. I have tried better drugstore mascaras. What a waste on this one! I ordered Hypnose, though. Here's to hoping it's better--but the bar is pretty low!

on 10/22/2017 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

A good mascara. Doesn't really curl my lashes, lifts and makes my already good lashes look like they have mascara on.. doesn't really elevate them to the next level.. impossible to remove. Gets the job done but not worth the price

on 10/17/2017 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhjjhhhhhjhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhjhjh

on 9/2/2017 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I sadly trusted Sephora reviews and didn't check on makeup alley, and bought this. It's okay on volume but nothing special. But it really did smudge on me, so I'm glad I only got a sample size.