Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara
Monsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume Mascara

Aqua / Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Steareth-2, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Tribehenin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Silica, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

No mascara as ever given me so much volume! If you are more a fan of dark, dramatic and full of volume sexy lashes, this is for you!

on 4/1/2018 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It’s a good mascara and makes the eyes pop!

on 12/27/2017 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've only just got this mascara so far I'm loving It! I used Hyponose years ago and found it really good. I have been using Smashbox Indecent Exposure but it seems it may have been discontinued in the UK? So I started research into getting a new mascara that would be my go to. I have average lashes, not particularly short or fair but not long and thick either. I like the consistency of this product and the brush seems a good size and does the job well. I haven't had any flaking or smudging although I haven't really put it under any real testing yet as only worn it for a maximum of 6hrs so far. Been no irritation and I have quite sensitive eyes. The colour is really nice and dark. I got it in a set on sale and I'm really liking the kohl pencil too that came with it. Full price it is reasonable price being slightly cheaper than some of the other mascaras from high end names. If it keeps on as it's started I'll definitely be buying again :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials