Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Other
Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara
Monsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume Mascara

3.3

Aqua / Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Steareth-2, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Tribehenin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Silica, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

I love this mascara, and I am a mascara junkie. I like Benefit Rollerlash, Diorshow, and there is one Arden that is good, but this is the best. I haven't had any problems with this, no smudging or flaking, and it looks great. It doesn't clump and the brush is easy to use.

I got this ad a free sample from Macy’s when I ordered my inglot 77/25 eyeliners (gel/liquid). I love this mascara. It’s nice & wet. I love the squirrel tail brush. It’s not something I would buy I only buy WP mascara but I love my sample will use it up definitely. It’s very nice but I require WP because my eyes are watery/Rheumy. Lancôme makes great mascara my Lancôme WP definicils is HG, TF BTS WP, & L’Oréal lash paradise WP. There are a few non WP I like but those are my top 3. I also use Chinese no name WP mascaras from Ebay. I am a mascara junkie.

This mascara is really wet, thick and clumpy. To be honest it won't work on Asian lashes. It just weighed it down and my curl literally flopped after 15 seconds. Did nothing for me. It's not the mascara fault, it's just my type of lashes aren't suited to this mascara. If you have naturally long fluffy lashes this will work. I feel like they purposely used women with naturally long lashes to demonstrate the before and after. The brush is nice though, it's big but spiky so you can work it into the roots.

Now if...they made a waterproof version using the same formula of Grandiose waterproof then this will break the internet. I don't get why Lancôme never make waterproof versions of new mascara launches, Maybelline and L'Oreal do it with no problem, I had to wait 2 years for them to make a waterproof version of Grandiose. Waterproof mascaras are a must for skimpy asian lashes imo.

Update: Didn't really work as a layering mascara, still weighed it down, I will stick to my HG Grandiose waterproof mascara.

Beautiful packaging with a large brush, no scent that I could tell. There is a lot of product.

The color black is rich and so beautiful, but this mascara is about volume and I only saw it perform well only once. The other uses is just like others, so this mascara did not deliver what it is advertised for. This is why I give a low rating.

I found that this mascara had no fall out, didn't smear on humid days.

on 8/10/2017 5:13:00 PM

This is a great mascara. It is very black and gives great volume and length. It doesn't flake or smudge. Lasts all day. I think it is Lancome's best mascara.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a big NO from me. It's wet, clumpy, hard to apply and smears everywhere. The worst part is the aching, immediate irritation. WTF is in this stuff?!! I don't have sensitive eyes, but the second I put it on, I felt discomfort right away. I had to take it off after a few minutes because it hurt so much. This rarely happens. This mascara is mystifying for such a big, successful brand.

on 6/10/2017 6:40:00 PM

I just bought this mascara and tried it today.It gives really a lot of volume to my eye lashes with the first layer!If you want a more dramatic look, you can easily built up more layers and you will not need fake lashes any more!The only con is that it takes a while to get dry so it can easily smudge.I had it in my eyes for at least 8 hours and all the volume and curl was still there 100%.Super happy with it!