Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara
Monsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume Mascara

3.8

Aqua / Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Steareth-2, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Tribehenin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Silica, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

I love this mascara, and I am a mascara junkie. I like Benefit Rollerlash, Diorshow, and there is one Arden that is good, but this is the best. I haven't had any problems with this, no smudging or flaking, and it looks great. It doesn't clump and the brush is easy to use.

I got this ad a free sample from Macy’s when I ordered my inglot 77/25 eyeliners (gel/liquid). I love this mascara. It’s nice & wet. I love the squirrel tail brush. It’s not something I would buy I only buy WP mascara but I love my sample will use it up definitely. It’s very nice but I require WP because my eyes are watery/Rheumy. Lancôme makes great mascara my Lancôme WP definicils is HG, TF BTS WP, & L’Oréal lash paradise WP. There are a few non WP I like but those are my top 3. I also use Chinese no name WP mascaras from Ebay. I am a mascara junkie.

Beautiful packaging with a large brush, no scent that I could tell. There is a lot of product.

The color black is rich and so beautiful, but this mascara is about volume and I only saw it perform well only once. The other uses is just like others, so this mascara did not deliver what it is advertised for. This is why I give a low rating.

I found that this mascara had no fall out, didn't smear on humid days.

on 8/10/2017 5:13:00 PM

This is a great mascara. It is very black and gives great volume and length. It doesn't flake or smudge. Lasts all day. I think it is Lancome's best mascara.

on 8/10/2017 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a free sample. I don't think it is as bad as the reviews say. It is a wet mascara but I don't mind that. It can give you a false lash look. I am not sure if it is worth the money, but I do not think this is a bad mascara at all. I put down not repurchase but will update as I go through the tube if I think it is worth the money.

on 6/10/2017 6:40:00 PM

I just bought this mascara and tried it today.It gives really a lot of volume to my eye lashes with the first layer!If you want a more dramatic look, you can easily built up more layers and you will not need fake lashes any more!The only con is that it takes a while to get dry so it can easily smudge.I had it in my eyes for at least 8 hours and all the volume and curl was still there 100%.Super happy with it!